If you have a documented disability or a medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, and believe you may require academic accommodations or adjustments at LVC; you may register with the Center for Accessibility Resources. The director of accessibility resources will contact you to schedule an appointment to review your documentation and request for accommodations. Students receiving services must submit documentation of their disability.

Have you ever received accommodations in the past? (i.e. a 504 Plan or IEP in high school) *
If you are a returning student, what additional non-disability specific supports and resources have you utilized at LVC? Check all that apply.