Resources for Employers
Thank you for your interest in recruiting at Lebanon Valley College! The Edward and Lynn Breen Center for Graduate Success (formerly Career Development) is proud to serve current students and alumni. We welcome the opportunity to work with employers seeking to publicize employment and/or internship opportunities and employers interested in conducting employment-related recruitment activities on our campus.
We encourage you to build an on-campus presence and connect with qualified students and graduates by participating in some of the following opportunities outlined below:
- Access Handshake: Our online system enables you to post unlimited opportunities, receive email communications from our office, schedule interviews, and register for career fairs and events.
- Participate in Job Fairs and On-Campus Interviewing: Attend our annual consortium career fairs and on-campus industry days or schedule an on-campus interview visit to meet individually with qualified applicants.
- Network with Our Students: Meet with our students in a less formal venue-set up an information/recruiting table, offer an information session or participate in our career programming efforts that connect employers and students.
- Mock Interviews - Participate in our fall or spring mock interview weeks to conduct mock interviews with students and offer feedback on their performance.
- Campus Presentations - Introduce students to both your industry and your specific organization and acquaint them with your organization's culture.
- Company Information Table - Reserve space at a targeted campus location during the day to attract students’ attention on-campus and distribute information regarding your organization.
- Student Organizations - Connect with active student organizations and student leaders. We have over 90+ active professional, social, multi-cultural and special interest organizations that frequently look for program speakers and sponsors.
- Employer and Alumni Panels - Join us for Pizza with Professionals, industry-specific employer and alumni panels held throughout the academic year to help educate students about career paths and opportunities within industries and organizations.
We ask that you be aware of the Policies and Agreements Concerning Employers that govern our operation and profession, and conduct your recruiting activities accordingly. We encourage you to build an on-campus presence and connect with qualified students and graduates by participating in some of the following recruitment opportunities outlined above.
Do you have a job or internship to post? Would you like to schedule an on-campus interview visit? If so, let us introduce you to Handshake. We are confident this service will benefit you as an employer.