The Transformation of Mary Capp Green Residence Hall
The Mary Capp Green Residence Hall, originally constructed in 1957, experienced an extensive upgrade during summer 2016. Improvements included the installation of an automatic fire sprinkler system, complete renovation of all bathrooms, addition of an ALL-Gender bathroom, new kitchenette and lounge area, new multi-use seminar/conference room, new heating/cooling and ventilation systems throughout the residence hall, new flooring and paint, and a new hot water system. Moreover, the first and lower levels were made fully accessible through the installation of a lift. The bathrooms on those floors were also made fully accessible.
The upgrades and additions began in May and were completed in August 2016.