Lebanon Valley College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the college. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other college-administered programs.
Additional Admission Requirements
Applications for admission to the MBA Program are considered on a rolling basis, and those admitted may enroll in classes starting in August, October, January, March, and May.
Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and have completed a minimum of three years of post-bachelor’s professional work experience. Applicants with less experience, but a very strong undergraduate record (3.4 or higher GPA) or satisfactory performance on the GMAT, may be considered for admission.
- In addition to the online application, applicants should submit the following application materials: to the MBA Program, 101 N. College Avenue Annville, Pa. 17003; or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An official transcript from each college, university, or professional school attended. Official transcripts should be signed and sealed by the issuing school and mailed to the MBA Office. Secure, electronic delivery to email@example.com. is also available.
- A personal statement about how you will benefit from and contribute to the program.
- A current professional resume.
- Results of the GMAT (taken within the last 3 years). Or, if eligible, complete and submit the GMAT Waiver Request Form.
Students who have not completed the necessary undergraduate business courses may receive conditional acceptance to the program. All prerequisite recommendations and requirements will be determined upon acceptance into the MBA program. Please call 717-867-6486 for more information.
Please refer questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717.867.6213.