To qualify for admission to the Master of Science in STEM Education Program the applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- An applicant must complete an online application.
- An applicant must hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution and must arrange to have official transcripts submitted for each undergraduate institution attended. If transfer credits are to be considered, transcripts from graduate courses must also be requested by the applicant.
- An applicant should hold a valid K-12 teaching certificate. Otherwise, applicants may be considered for entrance after meeting with the MSSE coordinator.
- An applicant must have achieved a 3.00 quality point average (GPA) on a four-point scale for the baccalaureate degree. An applicant with less than the 3.00 GPA may be admitted with provisional status pending satisfactory completion of six semester hours of graduate study with a 3.00 or above.
- Compose a concise one-page career/goal statement which includes the potential benefits of the MSSE program
Application materials can be submitted to email@example.com or:
Lebanon Valley College
101 N. College Ave.
Annville, PA 17003
A maximum of 9 credits (a maximum of 6 core credits) may be transferred from another graduate program with the approval of the program director and the registrar. No transfer credit shall be accepted if the grade earned at another institution was less than B. Students wishing to transfer credits may be asked to submit course outline, the textbook used, and any reading materials, so proper credit may be given.