The Application Process
The application for students seeking admission will be available on November 1. The deadline for submitting all materials is April 1. Offers of admission into the Athletic Training Program are based on academic performance. Admission decisions will be made April 15, and all applicants will be notified by mail.
Students who have earned a Bachelor's degree from Lebanon Valley College or from another institution (or are in the final stages of earning a Bachelor's degree), and want to pursue a Master's in Athletic Training degree at LVC, may apply to the graduate program. Applicants will likely have met the following requirements:
- 2.75 GPA cumulative average in college
You must submit the following if you have earned your bachelor's degree:
- LVC Application
- Athletic Training Centralized Application Service (ATCAS)
- Official Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Prerequisite Verification Form
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores taken within the last five years
- $50 application fee, payable to Lebanon Valley College and mailed to:
Office of Admission
101 N. College Ave.
Annville, PA 17003