Allan W. Mund College Center

Facilities Located in the Mund College Center

The Allan W. Mund College Center (Mund) is a gathering place for all members of the College community. It houses the Center for Student Engagement, Ed and Lynn Breen Center for Graduate Success, and the Lebegern Learning Commons. It is a place to meet a friend for dinner; see a play; study in the Wengert Living Room by the fireplace; or attend dances, lectures, and movies. Mund College Center Facilities:

Upper Level

  • Center for Student Engagement:
    • Vice President of Student Affairs and Dean of Students
    • Associate Dean of Student Affairs
    • Office of Intercultural Affairs & Inclusive Programs
    • Office of Residential Life
    • Office of Student Activities
    • Office of Student Engagement
  • Metz Dining Services
  • Wengert Living Room with fireplace
  • Information Boards
  • Leedy Theater: capacity for 200—used for movies, meetings, theater productions, lectures, and other group activities
  • Information Desk: general information center
  • President’s Dining Room
  • Tweedie Meeting Rooms
  • Lehr and Phillips Dining Rooms
  • College Store
  • Tech Nook

Lower Level

  • Lebegern Learning Commons:
    • Center for Accessibility Resources
    • Center for Global Education
    • Edward and Lynn Breen Center for Graduate Success
    • Center for Writing & Tutoring Resources
  • Commuter Lounge
  • Mund Technology Center
  • Underground

Facility and Room Reservations

Any student or group wishing to reserve a room on campus or in the Mund College Center must submit the request through conference services at 717-867-6320 or Conference services is housed in Laughlin Hall. All student-sponsored, campus-wide events should also be scheduled with the Student Activities Office.

Commuter Lounge

The Commuter Lounge is located on the lower level of the Mund College Center for commuting students to study, eat, and relax. The lounge has snack and drink vending machines, gaming systems, and a microwave, refrigerator, and television. Information related to academic and social events is posted on bulletin boards in the lounge.

The Mail Bin

A mail bin is located at the information desk for campus mail and U.S. mail. All mail is distributed daily. We encourage suggestions and feedback from all College members.

Packages: Student UPS and FedEx packages are delivered to the mail room on the lower level of Administration Building/Humanities Center. Students will be notified by email if they have a package.

Posting Materials

  1. Any promotional materials posted on campus must be sponsored by recognized student organizations or College departments. The sponsoring group must be identified on posted materials. The Student Activities Office can make exceptions.
  2. All non-LVC related promotional materials posted in Mund must be approved by the student activities office.
  3. Promotional materials posted in Mund must be placed only on bulletin boards or designated posting areas.
  4. Posters and flyers placed on walls, glass doors, trees, or painted surfaces will be removed and organizations posting in these areas could be held responsible if damage occurs. 
  5. Organizations and College departments are responsible for removing materials within 24 hours after the event.
  6. Materials depicting or announcing activities at which alcohol will be served are prohibited. Material s promoting activities sponsored by alcohol manufacturers or establishments serving alcohol are prohibited.
  7. Postings on campus are not rights; they are privileges open only to members of the college community. Postings are permitted only on certain exterior and interior areas. Messages that contain abusive language, threats, fighting words, or obscenities will be removed, as well as all messages, regardless of content, that appear in prohibited locations or that fail to comply with other relevant restrictions.

LVC Calendar of Events Webpage

A calendar listing all College events and student academic, educational, and social activities is located on the College’s website under “Events.”

Alumni & Parent Engagement

General Information

The Office of Alumni & Parent Engagement develops relationships and serves as a lifelong link between alumni, parents, and friends, leading to increased support for the College's mission and goals. Its primary goal is to engage alumni, parents, and friends to serve as a resource to the College for recruitment, career networking, and internships, and through philanthropic support.

Following Commencement, graduates automatically become members of the alumni association and receive lifetime LVC email addresses, The Valley magazine, a monthly e-newsletter, and invitations to campus and regional gatherings. All graduates are encouraged to engage as volunteers, and provide internships, career advice, admission referrals, and more. Visit for more information.

Bishop Library Services

General Information

Throughout the three floors of the Vernon and Doris Bishop Library (Bishop Library), students can find areas for studying or leisure reading. Computers provide access to library resources, the Internet, and Microsoft Office. Laptop computers and iPads are available for use and wireless access is available throughout the building. Located on the main floor is a class- room, five group study rooms, multiple study areas, and a coffee shop. The second floor is a designated quiet study area and also features six individual study rooms equipped with white boards.


During the fall and spring semesters, the library is open more than 100 hours per week. Hours vary for break periods and during the summer. Regular hours during the semester are:

Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.–midnight
Friday 7:30- a.m. –9 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Sunday Noon–midnight


The library’s collections include books, journals, newspapers, CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, and microfilm. The library has more than 5,000 print and electronic periodical subscriptions. More than 9,000 DVDs and 8,500 CDs are available for checkout.

A link to the library’s website is on the MyLVC portal page. From the library’s website, students have access to the online catalog, more than 100 subject-oriented databases and services, more than 57,000 full-text electronic journals and newspapers through the Journal Finder, more than 185,000 electronic books, and chat, email, and text reference services. Students can also explore the online LVC archives to view digital copies of archival materials from the library’s collection including yearbooks, course catalogs, student newspapers, and The Valley magazine.

Interlibrary loan services are available by utilizing ILLiad, the InterLibrary Loan Internet Accessible Database. Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service by which the Library obtains research materials not available in Bishop Library by borrowing materials from other libraries. ILLiad allows registered users to submit, monitor, and renew their interlibrary loan transactions from the home page. RefWorks, a citation management tool, and numerous LibGuides or web-based research guides are also available on the library’s web page.

Business Office

General Information

The Business Office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., and is located on the first floor of the Administration Building/Humanities Center (Humanities).

Major billing for the fall and spring semesters is prepared and mailed in early July and late November respectively. Payment is due in early August and early January, respectively. Specific billing dates/information can be found at: Late charges of $200 per semester are added to the student account if payment in full (less approved by financial aid) is not received by the stated due date. Payment must be made prior to the start of the semester in order to attend classes.

The comprehensive fee is a required fee that must be paid by all full-time undergraduate and full-time graduate physical therapy students. Additional information can be found at

Charges for other items, such as College Store purchases, are added monthly. Statements are sent mid-month and are due 14 days after billing.

Student accounts must be paid in full in order to register for the next semester and to sign up for student housing. Student accounts must also be paid in full in order to obtain official academic transcripts and to participate in Commencement exercises.

Students withdrawing from the College may be eligible to receive refunds as determined by the office in accordance with federal regulations.

Full-Time Refund Policies

Treatment of Title IV (Federal) Aid When a Student Withdraws

Lebanon Valley College is required by federal statute to determine how much financial aid was earned by students who withdraw, drop out, are dismissed, or take a leave of absence prior to completing 60 percent of a payment period or term. The Title IV programs that are covered by this statute are: Federal Pell Grants, Stafford Loans, PLUS Loans, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOGs), Federal Perkins Loans, and in some cases, certain state grant aid to students.

For a student who withdraws after the 60 percent point-in-time, there are no unearned funds. However, a school must still complete a Return calculation in order to determine whether the student is eligible for a post-withdrawal disbursement.

The calculation is based on the percentage of earned aid using the following Federal Return of Title IV funds formula:

Percentage of payment period or term completed = the number of days completed up to the withdrawal date divided by the total days in the term. (Any break of five days or more is not counted as part of the days in the term.) This percentage is also the percentage of earned aid.

Funds are returned to the appropriate federal program based on the percentage of unearned aid using the following formula:

Aid to be returned = (100 percent of the aid that could be disbursed minus the percentage of earned aid) multiplied by the total amount of aid that could have been disbursed during the payment period or term.

If a student earned less aid than was disbursed, the institution would be required to return a portion of the funds and the student would be required to return a portion of the funds. Keep in mind, that when Title IV funds are returned, the student borrower may owe a debit balance to the institution.

If a student earned more aid than was disbursed to him/her, the institution would owe the student a post-withdrawal disbursement, which must be paid within 120 days of the student’s withdrawal.

The institution must return the amount of Title IV funds for which it is responsible no later than 45 days after the date of the determination of the date of the student’s withdrawal.

Refunds are allocated in the following order:

  • Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans
  • Subsidized Federal Stafford Loans
  • Federal Parent (PLUS) Loans
  • Federal Pell Grants for which a Return of funds is required
  • Academic Competitiveness Grants for which a return of funds is required
  • National Smart Grants for which a return of funds is required
  • Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grants for which a return of funds is required
  • Federal TEACH Grants for which a return of funds is required

There are some Title IV funds that you were scheduled to receive that you cannot earn once you withdraw because of other eligibility requirements. For example, if you are a first time, first-year undergraduate student and you have not completed the first two weeks of your program before you withdraw, you will not earn any Stafford loan funds that you would have received had you remained enrolled past the second week. If you receive (or Lebanon Valley College or your parent receive on your behalf ) excess Title IV program funds that must be returned, Lebanon Valley College must return a portion of the excess equal to the lesser of:

1. your institutional charges multiplied by the unearned percentage of your funds, or

2. the entire amount of excess funds.

The school must return this amount even if it didn’t keep this amount of your Title IV program funds. If Lebanon Valley College is not required to return all of the excess funds, you must return the remaining amount. Any loan funds that you must return, you (or your parent for a PLUS Loan) repay in accordance with the terms of the promissory note. That is, you make scheduled payments to the holder of the loan over a period of time.

Any amount of unearned grant funds that you must return is called an overpayment. The amount of a grant overpayment that you must repay is half of the unearned amount. You must arrange with Lebanon Valley College or the Department of Education to return the unearned grant funds.

NOTE: The federal government requires that all full-time students make satisfactory academic progress toward a degree or certificate. Please visit to view the Academic Progress policy and requirements.

Treatment of Non-Title IV Aid When a Student Withdraws

Lebanon Valley College follows guidelines for Title IV programs (see above) when calculating the amount of institutional and/or state aid and/or private loans/scholarships that you have earned up to the point of withdrawal. Types of aid covered by this policy include but are not limited to Presidential Scholarships (such as Vickroy, Leadership, and Achievement Awards), LVC Grant-In-Aid, institutional scholarships, PHEAA State Grant, and/or any other state administered grant funds.

When you withdraw during your period of enrollment the amount of non-Title IV assistance that you have earned up to that point is determined by the same specific formula used to calculate Title IV funds earned. If you received more assistance than you earned, the excess funds must be returned by Lebanon Valley College and/or you.

Once you have completed more than 60 percent of the period of enrollment, you earn all the assistance that you were scheduled to receive for that period.

Military Education Benefits fall under the Non-Title IV policy; however, some exceptions may apply due to specific Department of Defense and VA regulations.

Treatment of Institutional Charges When a Student Withdraws

Lebanon Valley College follows guidelines for Title IV programs (above) when calculating the amount of unearned institutional charges to be refunded. Charges eligible for refund are tuition, room, board*, private music lessons, and overload charges.

Once you have completed more than 60 percent of the period of enrollment, you have earned all of the charges billed for that period.

*All meal plans include flex dollars to be used in LVC dining facilities. If a student withdraws prior to the semester end, LVC will refund unused flex dollars. In the case of student withdrawal, the flex dollars will be considered separate from the remainder of the board plan, for refund purposes.

Standard Term Part-Time Students - Refunds

Full tuition is refunded if withdrawal notification is received before the second day of class. Full tuition is refundable if the course is cancelled by the College. See the current refund table as posted on the professional studies tuition and fees website for specific dates for partial refunds. Students receiving federal financial assistance (Title IV) and who are enrolled in traditional term courses will receive a refund according to federal policy as noted above.

Non-Standard Term Part-Time Students - Refunds

Students enrolled in one or more non-term courses (modules) and no courses span the entire semester follow federal policy with the following clarifications:

If a student fails to complete all modules scheduled for a semester, the student is considered a withdrawal at the time the student ceases attendance.

If a student withdrawals from a module but indicates in writing to the College that he or she will attend a later module during the same semester, the student is not considered a withdrawal. If the student fails to attend the later module, the date of withdrawal reverts to the original withdrawal from the prior module. The later module will be included in the period of enrollment.

Without written confirmation of the student’s intent to attend a later module in the same semester, a student who withdrawals from a module or has ceased attendance is considered a withdrawal.

If a student begins but fails to complete the final module(s) in a semester, the student is considered to have withdrawn.

If a student receives a failing grade for the final module(s) in a semester, the College must determine if the student ceased attending and is therefore considered a withdrawal.

The Return of Title IV Funds calculation process will begin as soon as possible after it is determined that a student has withdrawn or ceased attendance. The institution must return the amount of Title IV funds for which it is responsible no later than 45 days after determining the date of the student’s withdrawal. If the student returns for a later module in the payment period, the Return of Title IV Funds will be reversed.

Student Payroll Policies and Procedures

1. Available student employment positions are listed on Lebanon Valley College's website under Employment Opportunities (Student Opening) and on the Business Office, financial aid, and human resources pages. Students may contact the hiring department directly to inquire about an available job.

2. Students may work a maximum of 20 hours per week during the academic year and a maximum of 40 hours per week during the summer and holiday periods. Students are paid monthly for hours worked. Direct deposit is required and is available to any bank. If a check is produced, it will be mailed to the student's home address.

3. In order to receive payment for hours worked, students must complete and submit the employment forms to the Payroll Office in Humanities 004, or to the office in which the student works, no later than their first day of work. These forms are available in either location. ID must be presented in accordance with federal guidelines. Payment will not be processed until the proper paperwork has been submitted.

4. Student employees are exempt from Social Security and Medicare (FICA) taxes during the academic year as per IRS guidelines. These taxes are withheld during summer employment. During summer employment, College-provided room and board is considered as taxable compensation. Appropriate taxes will be withheld from the student’s pay if applicable.

College Store

General Information

Located just off the main entrance of the Mund College Center, the College Store, operated by Barnes & Noble (B&N), provides a convenient place for students to purchase textbooks and other course materials. In addition, the College Store also offers LVC clothing and gifts, general reading books, school supplies, and gift cards.

College Store purchases may be made by cash, check, or LVC student charge account (minimum charge on a student charge account is $15), and the following credit cards: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Barnes & Noble gift cards are also honored at the College Store.

Please note that student charge accounts are not itemized; it is the responsibility of the student to maintain their purchasing records and receipts. The charge is electronic and posts directly to the student account at the end of each month.

Store Hours

Store hours are posted in the store window as well as on the website. Special hours will be posted throughout the semester. The store adheres to the campus emergency closing procedure and will be closed or delayed if campus is closed or delayed due to inclement weather.

Textbook Purchases

Textbooks are available for purchase in store or by visiting the College Store website. Textbook options include new, used, rental, and digital books. Questions regarding textbooks can be directed to any member of the College Store staff.

Textbook information is available on the website at Your textbooks can be ordered on the College Store website prior to the start of classes. When checking out, select the “Pick up in store” option; once the order is processed, a notification email will be sent to inform you that it is available for pick up at the College Store. Course materials can be pre-ordered for classes that do not have detailed textbook information. The College Store will only retain textbooks through mid-terms of each semester. After that time, any required books can be special ordered.

The College Store offers price matching on textbooks. Details are available on the store’s website or by contacting the store directly.

Textbook Returns

Please read the following important information before returning a textbook at the College Store: A full refund will be given in our original form of payment if textbooks are returned during the first week of the semester with the original receipt.

After the first week of classes, an original receipt and a proof of schedule change is required for a full refund through the first 30 days of the semester. No refunds on textbooks will be given after the first 30 days of the semester.

No refunds will be given on unwrapped books or activated access codes.

Textbooks must be in original condition for a refund. Refunds or exchanges will not be accepted without the original receipt. If placing an online order, you will receive an email copy of the receipt as well as a paper copy with your order; either of these must accompany a re- turn of a textbook from an online purchase.

Used Book Buy Back

The College Store offers buyback on textbooks every day. However, during the week of finals, the College Store may offer up to 50 percent of the original selling price of the book if a professor has placed an order for the same textbook edition for the following semester. Books must be in sellable condition as determined by a member of the College Store staff and will not be bought if the book is damaged or necessary components are missing. If a book is not being used in the following semester, the store will offer the student fair market value for the textbook based on its condition.

General Reading Books and All Other Merchandise

For general reading books, a full refund will be given in your original form of payment if they are returned within 14 days of purchase with original receipt. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted without a receipt. The books must be in original condition.

For all other merchandise, a full refund will be given in your original form of payment with original receipt. Without a receipt, store credit will be issued at the current selling price.

Cash back on merchandise credits or gift cards will not exceed $5.

Gift cards, pre-paid cards, phone cards, newspapers, and magazines are not returnable. All merchandise must be in original condition.

Additional information about the College Store can be found at

Dining Services

Metz Culinary Management

Dining services provides well-balanced and nutritional meals in a pleasant dining atmosphere where students can relax with friends. Resident students have a variety of meal plan options. Flex dollars associated with each plan can be used at any Metz Culinary Management Dining facility (Mund Dining Hall, InterMetzo, Dutchmen Den, and Bishop Brews). Additional flex dollars can be purchased from Metz in $50 increments throughout the semester.

All returning resident students must select a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Meal Plan. New students are required to select a meal plan from the New Student Gold or Silver Meal Plan Options for their first semester. A change in a student’s meal plan option must be made by Aug. 23, 2017 for the fall semester and by Jan. 10, 2018 for the spring semester.

Resident students who come to the Office of Student Affairs to inquire about changes after the deadline each semester will be handled on a case-by-case basis until the second Friday of the semester, in the following manner: Students will not be permitted to change their flex dollar amount, but will be permitted to change their base meal plan (Gold/Silver/Bronze). Within this same period during the first semester, first-year students can only change and choose from the New Student Gold or Silver level plans for their first semester, and select any base meal plan for their second semester.

Commuter students can also purchase any of the Resident Meal Plan Options or one of the Commuter Plan Options. Once a student selects a meal plan, a change in meal plans for fall semester must be made by Aug. 26, 2016, and for spring semester by Jan. 13, 2017.

Commuter students who come to the Office of Student Affairs to inquire about changes after the deadline each semester will be handled on a case-by-case basis until the second Friday of the semester, in the following manner: Students will not be permitted to change their flex dollar amount, but will be permitted to change their base meal plan level (Gold/Silver/Bronze/Commuter).

Students are welcome to eat in any of the dining facilities: Lehr and Phillips Dining Halls (Mund), InterMetzo, the Dutchmen Den, and Bishop Brews. Each offers a wide variety of dining options.

Meal Plans

Platinum (285), Gold (220), Silver (190), Bronze (150), Independent Living (100), and Commuter (five meals per week) meal plans can be used in the Lehr and Phillips dining halls. Meals must be used in the semester they are purchased. They do not roll over from semester to semester. Meal equivalency will be available in the Dutchmen Den. One meal equivalency can be used per meal period. Lunch meal equivalency is available 12–3 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Dutchmen Den. The dinner meal equivalency is available from 7–9 p.m. Sunday–Saturday at the Dutchmen Den.

Mund Dining Hall (Lehr and Phillips)

The Mund Dining Hall is comprised of several stations, each one dedicated to a style of cuisine. The Villa Toscana offers brick oven pizza, pastas, sauces, and baked pasta entrées. The Market Street Deli allows students to create their own sandwiches, wraps, quesadillas, and subs. The Main Plate offers signature entrees reflecting the current trends in dining. Guests will find two main entrees, two vegetable sides, and two starches. During the semester, themed menus and cultural fare will also be offered. J. Clark Grille gives students the “fresh-off-the-grill” taste, indoors, from traditional picnic grilled foods to assorted wraps, craft sandwiches, and quesadillas. The Bravo Station is where creativity meets preference. Students keep our chef attendants on their toes by choosing the ingredients from our themed menu that they would like to have prepared. The Student Bravo station allows our students to make their own creations that feature freshly carved protein, including noodle bowls, chopped salads, and more. For a fresh alternative, the Green Scene and Du Jour offers composed salads, homemade soups, and a variety of fresh ingredients to build your own salad.

Mund Dining Hall Meal Periods (subject to change)

Full Breakfast, Monday through Friday, 7 - 9 a.m.

A wide variety of delicious items are offered at breakfast, including cooked-to-order eggs and omelets, fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, breakfast meats and potatoes, a Belgian waffle station, assorted pastries, fresh local delivered bagels, hot and cold beverages, and much more.

Continental Breakfast, Monday through Friday, 9–10:30 a.m.

Lunch, Monday through Thursday, 10:45 a.m.–1:30 p.m.

Lunch, Friday, 10:45 a.m.–2:30 p.m.

Extended Lunch, Monday through Thursday, 1:30–4:30 p.m.

Extended lunch will feature all you care to eat options at the Green Scene, Villa Toscana, Market Street Deli, Baked Impressions Desserts, and all you care to drink beverages.

No Extended Lunch on Fridays

Dinner, Monday through Sunday, 4:30–7 p.m.

Lunch and dinner consists of all you care to eat options from the Green Scene, Du Jour, Main Plate, Gluten Free/Live Well, J. Clark Grille, Villa Toscana, and made-to-order culinary specialties at our Bravo Station.

Brunch, Saturday and Sunday, 10:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.

Hot breakfast selections, including made to order omelets and fresh pancakes off the griddle, are offered along with a variety of hot luncheon items.


The InterMetzo coffee bar features a daily variety of fresh brewed coffees, bakery items, sandwiches, homemade soups, ice cream novelties, and bottled beverages. The on-site menu board offers an extensive list of hot and cold specialty drinks that are made to order.

Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.–9 p.m.
Friday 7:30- a.m. –2 p.m.
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed


Dutchmen Den

The Dutchmen Den features a wide variety of convenience store items, our “Super Subz” (freshly prepared sub program), Metz Pockets, and blended smoothies. Late night hours make this a great venue for students.

Monday–Friday Noon–1 a.m.
Saturday 7 p.m.–2 a.m.
Sunday 7 p.m.–1 a.m.


Bishop Brews

Bishop Brews features a daily variety of fresh brewed coffees and customizable drinks under the Peet’s brand. There is also be a self-service Vitamix smoothie station available, along with upscale pastries and various Up for Grabs food options for the student on the go.

Monday-Thursday 10:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday-Saturday Closed
Sunday 12-3 p.m.


Dining Services Policies

All resident students must present their Dutchman OneCard for admission into any of the dining facilities. The ID card is non-transferable. Only one meal exchange is allowed per meal period. Students can exit the dining hall and dine in the lounge adjacent to the dining hall, but must swipe their ID card once again when re-entering the dining hall. This is to protect against unauthorized entry, which will result in appropriate judicial/student conduct action. If you lose your card, contact the IT Department immediately to get a new card admin- istered as students can only enter three times without a card. There is a charge to replace a lost ID card.

Students are expected to maintain order and cleanliness in the dining facilities. Any student witnessed acting in a disruptive way in any dining facility will be asked to leave by dining services management. Public safety and student affairs staff will be notified immediately. The student(s) may lose their dining hall privileges for the remainder of the school year, or other appropriate action(s).

Guests of students are welcome to join them anytime in any of the dining facilities. In the Mund Dining Hall, students may use their meal wipes (no longer limited to non-student guests), Flex Dollars, or Cash/Credit to host their guest.

In an effort to maintain services for all students, administration, faculty, staff, and guests, Mund Dining Hall is either Dine In or Take Out, not both. We want all of our guests to get what they like. We just ask that you be mindful of waste and eat what you take as we serve more than 1,200 guests during each meal. If you eat in the dining room, you only can take one dessert or one piece of fruit to go. Please be advised that door checkers will be monitoring this very closely.

Green Take Out Program - LVC Sustainability Initiative

In an effort to improve our campus “Green” practices and to support our LVC Sustainability Initiatives:

A. Students will be provided a free take out reusable cup this year. The first week in the dining hall, a member of the dining team will distribute them. Please stop by and pick up your free reusable cup. Students can bring this cup into the dining hall for take-out beverages with all meal punches. If you lose your cup, you may purchase a new one for $5.

B. Reusable take-out containers are provided for an initial fee of $10. Students need to bring the take out container back for reuse when you wish to take out a meal from the dining hall. After bringing the container back, students are given a clean container for their next take out meal. At the end of the semester, students can return the container for a $10 reimbursement or they may keep the container for use in the future.

Flex Dollars

Flex Dollars on the OneCard can be used as a debit card to make purchases in any of the Metz Culinary Management dining facilities. The Mund Dining Hall, InterMetzo, Dutchmen Den, and Bishop Brews are great venues for students to use flex dollars. Extra Flex Dollars can be added in $50 increments by contacting dining services.

Unused Flex Dollars are carried over from fall to spring semester. Unused Flex Dollars are lost if not used by the end of each academic year (end of the spring semester).

Special Diet Considerations

Students who follow a special diet, have severe allergies or special medical needs, should contact the operations manager at 717-867-6719 or the general manager of dining services at 717-867-6117.

Student Feedback

The dining services staff welcomes student input and comments. Please talk with a Student Government representative or with the dining services general manager. Use the comment board located in the Lehr and Phillips dining halls.

Mail Services

Mail Delivery

U.S. mail is distributed each day—except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays—to students’ residence hall mailboxes. Student packages (UPS, FedEx, etc.) are delivered to Mail Services located in the Humanities Center–001.

Messenger Service

FedEx is available through the Mailroom, Humanities Center Room 001

Mail should be addressed as follows:

Student's Name

Name of Residence Hall, Room Number

(Student's in College Houses/apts. will use street address and zip code below)

101 N. College Ave.

Annville, Pa. 17003-xxxx

Each residence hall as a nine-digit zip code. Students should use the last four digits to ensure accurate mail delivery. Zip codes are:

73 E. Sheridan Ave., Centre Hall 17003-1497
38 College Avenue Hall 17003-1439
44 College Avenue Hall 17003-1438
118 College Avenue Hall 17003-1437
136 College Avenue Hall 17003-1403
138 College Avenue Hall 17003-1403
Dellinger Hall 17003-1440
Derickson A Hall 17003-1434
Derickson B Hall 17003-1435
Funkhouser Hall 17003-1406
Hammond Hall 17003-1408
Keister Hall 17003-1409
Stanson Hall 17003-1470
219 E. Maple Street East Hall 17003-1517
217 E. Maple Street West Hall 17003-1517
Marquette Hall 17003-1498
Mary Green Hall 17003-1407
North College Hall 17003-1405
20 West Sheridan Hall 17003-1241
22 West Sheridan Hall 17003-1241
24 West Sheridan Hall 17003-1241
104 College Avenue, Friendship Hall 17003-1431
79 East Sheridan Avenue, Sheridan West Hall 17003-1416
81 East Sheridan Avenue, Sheridan East Hall 17003-1426
Silver Hall 17003-1421
Vickroy Hall 17003-1422
144 College Avenue, Weimer Hall 17003-1430


Special/Accountable Mail

Accountable mail includes such mail as expressed, insured, and certified mail that require a signature. All accountable mail needs to be secured by the student from the Annville Post Office. The Annville Post Office is located two blocks from campus at 51 North Lancaster Street, Annville, Pa. 17003.

Office of Marketing & Communications

General Information

Lebanon Valley College uses MeritPages from readMedia to publicize your achievements and campus activities, such as studying abroad, making the dean’s list, or winning a scholarship. It creates personalized stories regarding these accomplishments, publishes them online at, and sends them to your hometown newspapers. This makes sure you receive credit for the good work you are doing on campus, which helps with summer jobs, internships, and even job interviews and references after graduation. Claim your page at, and then take a moment to upload a photo and add additional activities and accomplishments!

Office of Audiovisual Technology

General Information

The Office of Audiovisual Technology is located on the lower level of Humanities in Room 6. Students may borrow audiovisual equipment for class-related use. Additional services include instruction in the operation and use of audiovisual equipment, activation of classroom technology systems, and copies of past campus recitals for purchase. When classes are in session, the office is open Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.; otherwise, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.

Office of Public Safety

General Information

148 North College Avenue, Annville, Pa. 17003

717-867-6111 or ext. 6111 from any campus telephone

The Office of Public Safety cares about the safety and security of individuals on campus. There is public safety personnel on duty seven days a week, providing services such as campus patrol, incident reporting, traffic and parking control, escort assistance, lost items, identification, and prevention programs. Members of the public safety staff are certified in CPR and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). AED units are conveniently located in many College facilities.

While the College is not responsible for the loss of or damage to personal property, students should report such losses or damage to College public safety personnel. The College encourages students to insure personal belongings and will assist with security matters.

Safety and Security Reporting

Dial 6111 from any campus extension, or 717-867-6111 from an outside phone to reach public safety. When calling, always be as specific as possible, providing your name and location.

Emergency telephones blue lights are strategically placed on campus for your safety and convenience. Most of these telephones have blue lights mounted for easy identification. These phones will function as a normal campus extension when the red call button is pushed. The telephone connects you with a public safety officer. Even if you cannot speak into the phone, a campus public safety officer will be dispatched to your location. Use these phones for security assistance, medical assistance, fire alert, emergency information, and the reporting of crimes or suspicious persons.

Emergency Alerts

Lebanon Valley College encourages students, faculty, and staff to enroll in a mass notification system from e2Campus. Students' cellphone and email are automatically enrolled. This system will enable enrollees to receive notification of an IMMEDIATE EMERGENCY SITUATION via email and/or text message. Enroll at

On Campus Emergency

The campus siren will sound in the case of any emergent situation. Emergency notifications will follow via the e2Campus notification system. Emails and text messages will direct members of the campus community on the steps to take to ensure personal safety.

Lebanon Valley College Emergency Plan

The Critical Incident and Emergency Management Plan is designed to a) inform the campus community about what to do in the event of a critical incident/emergency; b) assist the College in responding to critical incidents and emergent situations that may occur; and c) inform you about what to expect from campus and other officials responding to such an incident. The CIEMP can be found at  

Motor Vehicles/Parking Regulations

Parking Passes

Lebanon Valley College shall not be held liable for any theft or damage to cars parked or driven on campus.

Public safety staff is responsible for campus vehicle registrations and enforcement of campus parking policies. All student motor vehicles must be registered and display an affixed permit sticker inside the rear window. Vehicle stickers are available at the Office of Public Safety. The annual charge to register a motor vehicle is $25 for the entire academic year. The per semester registration charge is $15. All students, whether living on or off-campus, are required to register their motor vehicles in accordance with College policy. Students may park only in areas designated as “student parking.” Parking is prohibited on walks, driveways, lawns, unlined spaces on parking lots, and all restricted areas.

Campus Parking Locations

Red Lots: Upper–Class Students (28 or more credits)

WEST—On Heisey Rd. off Rt. 934 (west of the football field)

EAST—On Heisey Rd. off Rt. 934 (east of the football field)*

*The first four rows (posted) at the Heilman Center are reserved for LVC Sports Center members, College staff, and commuting students.

Mund College Center lot, Mary Green Lot, Silver Lot Q (Stanson Hall south to Maple Street), Summit Street, and the commuter gravel lot at the corner of Sheridan Ave. and N. Railroad St.—Friday, 6 p.m. to Sunday, 11 p.m. only.

At times, the College will reserve these areas for special event parking.

Blue Lot: Derickson Hall Residents

Assigned spaces in the Derickson Hall Lot

Assigned spaces in the Fencil Lot

Gold Lot: Resident Freshmen Students

All freshmen are required to park in this lot always.

General Parking

Student Visitors

Green Lots: Commuter/Part-Time Students

Mund College Center Lot

Summit Street and Mary Green Lot 

Upper-class resident students may park in Green Lots from Friday, 6 p.m.–Sunday, 11 p.m. At times, the College will reserve this area for special event parking. Violations in these locations are unable to be appealed.

Silver Lots: Staff/Visitors (With Permits):

  • Vernon and Doris Bishop Library
  • Weimer House
  • Maud P. Laughlin Hall
  • Stanson Hall
  • Fencil Lot (non-student spots)
  • Maintenance
  • Neidig-Garber Science Center
  • Fire Hall
  • Red Lots (including first four rows at Heilman)
  • Area at the southeast corner of Sheridan Avenue and Railroad Street


  • All students must register their cars with the Office of Public Safety.
  • Assigned parking areas are indicated by the color-coded permits issued and valid expiration dates.
  • All registrants are required to park their vehicles in their assigned color-coded lots.
  • Student parking is restricted on the streets surrounding campus (College Avenue, Sheridan Avenue, Main Street, etc.).


Off Campus Vehicle Registration

Students who live off-campus during the 2019–2020 academic year must register their vehicles with the Office of Public Safety. Registration is $15 per semester or $25 for the year. Vehicles registered to students living off-campus will be treated as “commuter students” and must park accordingly when on the campus of Lebanon Valley College. The Annville Township ( surrounding streets have restrictive parking regulations. Please familiarize yourself with these streets and regulations.

Detailed parking policies can be found on the Office of Public Safety parking map and on the public safety web page. Students are responsible for knowing parking policies. Parking violations will result in a $30 fine payable in the Business Office. Fines and towing charges are the responsibility of the person named on the campus registration application. In the case of an unregistered vehicle, the owner or operator will be held responsible. Parking ticket appeals may be made to the Office of Public Safety.

Visitor parking permits are available from the Office of Public Safety. College hosts are responsible for informing their guests about parking policies.

The College reserves the right to revoke or suspend the parking privileges of any person for any cause.

Student Identification Cards (Dutchman OneCard)

Identification Information

A personal identification card (Dutchman OneCard) with photograph is issued to each full-time student. The card identifies the student as a member of the College community and provides privileged admission to athletic events, the dining hall, library, Lebanon Valley College Sports Center, Rosemary Yuhas Commons, and access to their assigned residential facility. The card must be shown if requested by public safety officers or other College personnel. Students must show their ID cards to make charges to their student accounts in the College Store; receive College work-aid checks; use the facilities and services of the Bishop Library; borrow equipment in the Mund College Center; enter the dining halls, dances, and LVC Sports Center.

Used for identification, the ID card should be carried always. Failure to show an ID card in response to a request by a College official will result in a judicial/student conduct action.

Lost or mutilated cards will be replaced at a charge. Please protect your card from rubbing against items as that may cause your swipe not to work properly. Also, do not punch a hole in your Dutchman OneCard ID or bend your card, as that will immediately disable your proximity chip. For assistance with lost or damaged ID cards, contact the IT Solutions Center. On withdrawal from the College, the ID card must be returned to the Office of Student Affairs.

Your ID card is not transferable. The transfer or loan of your ID card to another person is in violation of College policy.

Study Locations

General Information

Study lounges are available in the Neidig-Garber Science Center, Bertha Brossman Blair Music Center, Frederic K. Miller Chapel, residence halls, the Allan W. Mund College Center, Rosemary Yuhas Commons, and Vernon and Doris Bishop Library.

The Suzanne H. Arnold Gallery

General Information

Housing the Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery and the Zimmerman Recital Hall, the Gallery offers a rich array of art exhibitions and programs, while Zimmerman Recital Hall hosts musical performances, dance recitals, lectures, and art gallery events. During the academic year, Gallery hours are Wednesday, 5–8 p.m.; Thursday and Friday, 1–4:30 p.m.; and Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m.–5 p.m. The Galley hosts limited summer weekend hours that can be found at