Allan W. Mund College Center

Commuter Lounge

The Commuter Lounge is located on the lower level of the Mund College Center for commuting students to study, eat, and relax. The lounge has snack and drink vending machines, gaming systems, and a microwave, refrigerator, and television. Information related to academic and social events is posted on bulletin boards in the lounge.

Facilities Located in the Mund College Center

The Allan W. Mund College Center (Mund) is a gathering place for all members of the College community. It houses the Center for Student Engagement, Ed and Lynn Breen Center for Graduate Success, and the Lebegern Learning Commons. It is a place to meet a friend for dinner; see a play; study in the Wengert Living Room by the fireplace; or attend dances, lectures, and movies. Mund College Center Facilities:

Upper Level

  • Center for Student Engagement:
    • Vice President of Student Affairs and Dean of Students
    • Associate Dean of Student Affairs
    • Office of Intercultural Affairs & Inclusive Programs
    • Office of Residential Life
    • Office of Student Activities
    • Office of Student Engagement
  • Metz Dining Services
  • Wengert Living Room with fireplace
  • Information Boards
  • Leedy Theater: capacity for 200—used for movies, meetings, theater productions, lectures, and other group activities
  • Information Desk: general information center
  • President’s Dining Room
  • Tweedie Meeting Rooms
  • Lehr and Phillips Dining Rooms
  • College Store
  • Tech Nook

Lower Level

  • Lebegern Learning Commons:
    • Center for Accessibility Resources
    • Center for Global Education
    • Edward and Lynn Breen Center for Graduate Success
    • Center for Writing & Tutoring Resources
  • Commuter Lounge
  • Mund Technology Center
  • Underground

Facility and Room Reservations

Any student or group wishing to reserve a room on campus or in the Mund College Center must submit the request through conference services at 717-867-6320 or Conference services is housed in Laughlin Hall. All student-sponsored, campus-wide events should also be scheduled with the Student Activities Office.

Posting Materials

  1. Any promotional materials posted on campus must be sponsored by recognized student organizations or College departments. The sponsoring group must be identified on posted materials. The Student Activities Office can make exceptions.
  2. All non-LVC related promotional materials posted in Mund must be approved by the student activities office.
  3. Promotional materials posted in Mund must be placed only on bulletin boards or designated posting areas.
  4. Posters and flyers placed on walls, glass doors, trees, or painted surfaces will be removed and organizations posting in these areas could be held responsible if damage occurs. 
  5. Organizations and College departments are responsible for removing materials within 24 hours after the event.
  6. Materials depicting or announcing activities at which alcohol will be served are prohibited. Material s promoting activities sponsored by alcohol manufacturers or establishments serving alcohol are prohibited.
  7. Postings on campus are not rights; they are privileges open only to members of the college community. Postings are permitted only on certain exterior and interior areas. Messages that contain abusive language, threats, fighting words, or obscenities will be removed, as well as all messages, regardless of content, that appear in prohibited locations or that fail to comply with other relevant restrictions.

LVC Calendar of Events Webpage

A calendar listing all College events and student academic, educational, and social activities is located on the College’s website under “Events.”

The Mail Bin

A mail bin is located at the information desk for campus mail and U.S. mail. All mail is distributed daily. We encourage suggestions and feedback from all College members.

Fall 2020: Package Delivery: Student package pick-up will occur in the Mund College Center, Tweedie Room. Hours of pick-up are Monday-Friday, 9–11 a.m., and 2–4 p.m. Please call 717-867-6331 or ext. 6331, or email if you have questions.

Alumni & Family Engagement

General Information

The Office of Alumni & Parent Engagement develops relationships and serves as a lifelong link between alumni, parents, and friends, leading to increased support for the College's mission and goals. Its primary goal is to engage alumni, parents, and friends to serve as a resource to the College for recruitment, career networking, and internships, and through philanthropic support.

Following Commencement, graduates automatically become members of the alumni association and receive lifetime LVC email addresses, The Valley magazine, a monthly e-newsletter, and invitations to campus and regional gatherings. All graduates are encouraged to engage as volunteers, and provide internships, career advice, admission referrals, and more. Visit for more information.

Bishop Library Services


The library’s collections include books, journals, newspapers, CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, and microfilm. The library has more than 5,000 print and electronic periodical subscriptions. More than 9,000 DVDs and 8,500 CDs are available for checkout.

A link to the library’s website is on the MyLVC portal page. From the library’s website, students have access to the online catalog, more than 100 subject-oriented databases and services, more than 57,000 full-text electronic journals and newspapers through the Journal Finder, more than 185,000 electronic books, and chat, email, and text reference services. Students can also explore the online LVC archives to view digital copies of archival materials from the library’s collection including yearbooks, course catalogs, student newspapers, and The Valley magazine.

Interlibrary loan services are available by utilizing ILLiad, the InterLibrary Loan Internet Accessible Database. Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service by which the Library obtains research materials not available in Bishop Library by borrowing materials from other libraries. ILLiad allows registered users to submit, monitor, and renew their interlibrary loan transactions from the home page. RefWorks, a citation management tool, and numerous LibGuides or web-based research guides are also available on the library’s web page.

General Information

Throughout the three floors of the Vernon and Doris Bishop Library (Bishop Library), students can find areas for studying or leisure reading. Computers provide access to library resources, the Internet, and Microsoft Office. Laptop computers and iPads are available for use and wireless access is available throughout the building. Located on the main floor is a class- room, five group study rooms, multiple study areas, and a coffee shop. The second floor is a designated quiet study area and also features six individual study rooms equipped with white boards.


During the fall and spring semesters, the library is open more than 100 hours per week. Hours vary for break periods and during the summer. Regular hours during the semester are:

Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.–midnight
Friday 7:30- a.m. –9 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Sunday Noon–midnight

Business Office

General Information

The Business Office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., and is located on the first floor of the Administration Building/Humanities Center (Humanities).

Major billing for the fall and spring semesters is prepared and mailed in early July and late November respectively. Payment is due in early August and early January, respectively. Specific billing dates/information can be found at: Late charges of $200 per semester are added to the student account if payment in full (less approved by financial aid) is not received by the stated due date. Payment must be made prior to the start of the semester in order to attend classes.

The comprehensive fee is a required fee that must be paid by all full-time undergraduate and full-time graduate health professions students. Additional information can be found at

Charges for other items, such as College Store purchases, are added monthly. Statements are sent mid-month and are due 14 days after billing.

Student accounts must be paid in full in order to register for the next semester and to sign up for student housing. Student accounts must also be paid in full in order to obtain official academic transcripts and to participate in Commencement exercises.

Students withdrawing from the College may be eligible to receive refunds as determined by the office in accordance with federal regulations.

Full-Time Refund Policies

Student Payroll Policies and Procedures

1. Available student employment positions are listed on Lebanon Valley College's website under Employment Opportunities (Student Opening) and on the Business Office, financial aid, and human resources pages. Students may contact the hiring department directly to inquire about an available job.

2. Students may work a maximum of 20 hours per week during the academic year and a maximum of 40 hours per week during the summer and holiday periods. Students are paid monthly for hours worked. Direct deposit is required and is available to any bank. If a check is produced, it will be mailed to the student's home address.

3. In order to receive payment for hours worked, students must complete and submit the employment forms to the Payroll Office in Humanities 004, or to the office in which the student works, no later than their first day of work. These forms are available in either location. ID must be presented in accordance with federal guidelines. Payment will not be processed until the proper paperwork has been submitted.

4. Student employees are exempt from Social Security and Medicare (FICA) taxes during the academic year as per IRS guidelines. These taxes are withheld during summer employment. During summer employment, College-provided room and board is considered as taxable compensation. Appropriate taxes will be withheld from the student’s pay if applicable.

Treatment of Institutional Charges When a Student Withdraws

Lebanon Valley College follows guidelines for Title IV programs (above) when calculating the amount of unearned institutional charges to be refunded. Charges eligible for refund are tuition, room, board*, private music lessons and overload charges.

Once you have completed more than 60% of the period of enrollment, you have earned all of the charges billed for that period.

*All meal plans for Annville students include flex dollars to be used in LVC dining facilities. If a student withdraws prior to the semester end, LVC will refund unused flex dollars. In the case of student withdrawal, the flex dollars will be considered separate from the remainder of the board plan, for refund purposes.

Treatment of Non-Title IV Aid When a Student Withdraws

Lebanon Valley College follows guidelines for Title IV programs (see above) when calculating the amount of institutional and/or state aid and/or outside scholarships that you have earned up to your last date of attendance or participation in an academically related activity. Types of aid covered by this policy include but are not limited to Presidential Scholarships (such as Vickroy, Leadership, and Achievement Awards), LVC Grant-In-Aid, institutional scholarships, PHEAA State Grant and/or any other state-administered grant funds.

When you withdraw during your period of enrollment the amount of non-Title IV assistance that you have earned up to that point is determined by the same specific formula used to calculate Title IV funds earned. If you received more assistance than you earned, the excess funds must be returned by Lebanon Valley College and/or you.

Once you have completed more than 60% period of enrollment, you earn all the assistance that you were scheduled to receive for that period.

Military Education Benefits fall under the Non-Title IV policy; however, some exceptions may apply due to the specific Department of Defense and VA regulations.

Treatment of Title IV (Federal) Aid When a Student Withdraws

Lebanon Valley College is required by federal statute to determine how much financial aid was earned by students who withdraw, drop out, are dismissed, or take a leave of absence prior to completing 60% of a payment period or term. The Title IV programs that are covered by this statute are: Federal Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford Loans, Federal Perkins Loans, Federal PLUS Loans, Federal Pell Grants, Academic Competitiveness Grants, National Smart Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOGs), Federal TEACH Grants and in some cases, certain state grant aid to students.

For a student who withdraws after the 60% point-in-time, there are no unearned funds. However, a school must still complete a Return calculation in order to determine whether the student is eligible for a post-withdrawal disbursement.

The calculation is based on the percentage of earned aid using the following Federal Return of Title IV funds formula:

Percentage of payment period or term completed = the number of days completed up to the last date the student attended or participated in an academically related activity divided by the total days in the term. (Any break of five days or more is not counted as part of the days in the term.) This percentage is also the percentage of earned aid.

Funds are returned to the appropriate federal program based on the percentage of unearned aid using the following formula:

Aid to be returned = 100% of the aid that could be disbursed minus the percentage of earned aid multiplied by the total amount of aid that could have been disbursed during the payment period or term.

If a student earned less aid than was disbursed, the institution would be required to return a portion of the funds and the student would be required to return a portion of the funds. Keep in mind, that when Title IV funds are returned, the student borrower may owe a debit balance to the institution.

If a student earned more aid than was disbursed to him/her the institution would owe the student a post-withdrawal disbursement which must be paid within 45 days of the date of determination of the student's withdrawal (for grant funds) or within 180 days of the date of determination (for loan funds, which we will request approval for in writing).

The institution must return the amount of Title IV funds for which it is responsible no later than 45 days after the date of determination of the student's withdrawal.

Refunds are allocated in the following order:

  • Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans
  • Subsidized Federal Stafford Loans
  • Federal Parent (PLUS) Loans
  • Federal Pell Grants for which a Return of funds is required.
  • Academic Competitiveness Grants for which a return of funds is required.
  • National Smart Grants for which a return of funds is required.
  • Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grants for which a return of funds is required.
  • Federal TEACH Grants for which a return of funds is required.

There are some Title IV funds that you were scheduled to receive that you cannot earn once you withdraw because of other eligibility requirements. For example, if you are a first-time, first-year undergraduate student and you have not completed the first two weeks of your program before you withdraw, you will not earn any Stafford loan funds that you would have received had you remained enrolled past the second week. If you receive (or Lebanon Valley College or your parent receive on your behalf ) excess Title IV program funds that must be returned, Lebanon Valley College must return a portion of the excess equal to the lesser of:

  1. Your institutional charges multiplied by the unearned percentage of your funds, or
  2. the entire amount of excess funds.

The school must return this amount even if it didn't keep this amount of your Title IV program funds.

If Lebanon Valley College is not required to return all of the excess funds, you must return the remaining amount. Any loan funds that you must return, you (or your parent for a PLUS Loan) repay in accordance with the terms of the promissory note. That is, you make scheduled payments to the holder of the loan over a period of time.

Any amount of unearned grant funds that you must return is called an overpayment. The amount of a grant overpayment that you must repay is half of the unearned amount. You must make arrangements with Lebanon Valley College or the Department of Education to return the unearned grant funds.

NOTE: The federal government requires that all full-time students make satisfactory academic progress toward a degree or certificate. Please review the Academic Progress policy and requirements.

Part-Time Refund Policies

Non-Standard Term Part-Time Students - Refunds

Students enrolled in one or more non-term courses (modules) and courses that do not span the entire semester will receive a refund of institutional charges according to the current refund table. Students receiving federal financial assistance (Title IV) also follow federal policy with respect to Title IV aid with the following clarifications: If a student fails to complete all modules scheduled for a semester, the student is considered a withdrawal at the time the student ceases attendance.

If a student withdraws from a module but indicates in writing to the College that he or she will attend a later module during the same semester, the student is not considered a withdrawal. If the student fails to attend the later module, the date of withdrawal reverts to the original withdrawal from the prior module. The later module will be included in the period of enrollment.

Without written confirmation of the student’s intent to attend a later module in the same semester, a student who withdraws from a module or has ceased attendance is considered a withdrawal.

If a student begins but fails to complete the final module(s) in a semester, the student is considered to have withdrawn.

If a student receives a failing grade for the final module (s) in a semester, the College must determine if the student ceased attending and is therefore considered a withdrawal.

The Return of Title IV Funds calculation process will begin as soon as possible after it is determined that a student has withdrawn or ceased attendance. The institution must return the amount of Title IV funds for which it is responsible no later than 45 days after determining the student’s last date of attendance or participation in an academically related activity. If the student returns for a later module in the payment period, the Return of Title IV Funds will be reversed.

Standard Term Part-Time Students - Refunds

Full tuition is refunded if withdrawal notification is received before the second day of class. Full tuition is refundable if the course is canceled by the College. See the current refund table as posted on the Business Office page for specific dates for partial refunds. Students receiving federal financial assistance (Title IV) and who are enrolled in traditional term courses will receive a refund according to federal policy with respect to Title IV aid as noted above for full-time students.

College Store

General Information

Located just off the main entrance of the Mund College Center, the College Store, operated by Barnes & Noble (B&N), provides a convenient place for students to purchase textbooks and other course materials. In addition, the College Store also offers LVC clothing and gifts, general reading books, school supplies, and gift cards.

College Store purchases may be made by cash, check, or LVC student charge account (minimum charge on a student charge account is $15), and the following credit cards: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Barnes & Noble gift cards are also honored at the College Store.

Please note that student charge accounts are not itemized; it is the responsibility of the student to maintain their purchasing records and receipts. The charge is electronic and posts directly to the student account at the end of each month.

General Reading Books and All Other Merchandise

For general reading books, a full refund will be given in your original form of payment if they are returned within 14 days of purchase with original receipt. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted without a receipt. The books must be in original condition.

For all other merchandise, a full refund will be given in your original form of payment with original receipt. Without a receipt, store credit will be issued at the current selling price.

Cash back on merchandise credits or gift cards will not exceed $5.

Gift cards, pre-paid cards, phone cards, newspapers, and magazines are not returnable. All merchandise must be in original condition.

Additional information about the College Store can be found at

Store Hours

Store hours are posted in the store window as well as on the website. Special hours will be posted throughout the semester. The store adheres to the campus emergency closing procedure and will be closed or delayed if campus is closed or delayed due to inclement weather.

Textbook Returns

Please read the following important information before returning a textbook at the College Store: A full refund will be given in our original form of payment if textbooks are returned during the first week of the semester with the original receipt.

After the first week of classes, an original receipt and a proof of schedule change is required for a full refund through the first 30 days of the semester. No refunds on textbooks will be given after the first 30 days of the semester.

No refunds will be given on unwrapped books or activated access codes.

Textbooks must be in original condition for a refund. Refunds or exchanges will not be accepted without the original receipt. If placing an online order, you will receive an email copy of the receipt as well as a paper copy with your order; either of these must accompany a re- turn of a textbook from an online purchase.

Used Book Buy Back

The College Store offers buyback on textbooks every day. However, during the week of finals, the College Store may offer up to 50 percent of the original selling price of the book if a professor has placed an order for the same textbook edition for the following semester. Books must be in sellable condition as determined by a member of the College Store staff and will not be bought if the book is damaged or necessary components are missing. If a book is not being used in the following semester, the store will offer the student fair market value for the textbook based on its condition.

COVID-19 Information:

Due to the recent pandemic, you will see a different dining room set-up in the serving of the food and the seating area in the dining room. We appreciate your support and understanding during these times. We would also like to remind you that the policies and procedures that will be in place are for the safety of all. Please follow and support all policies and procedures (washing and sanitizing your hands before entering the dining area, keeping safe social distancing, wearing masks while being served, and sanitizing your hands before eating). Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to a great year.

Dining Services

Bishop Brews

Bishop Brews features a variety of customizable drinks, cold brew coffee, and French pressed hot coffee under the Peet's brand. There is also a variety of upscale pastries and Chef Fresh food options for the student on the go. Meal plans can be used during all hours of operation with one meal equivalency available to be used per each meal period.

Monday-Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday-Saturday Closed
Sunday noon–3 p.m.


Dining Services Policies

All resident students must present their Dutchman OneCard for admission into any of the dining facilities. The ID card is non-transferable. Only one meal exchange is allowed per meal period. If you lose your card, contact the IT Department immediately to get a new card administered as students can only enter three times without a card. There is a charge to replace a lost ID card.

Students are expected to maintain order and cleanliness in the dining facilities. Any student witnessed acting in a disruptive way, in any dining facility, will be asked to leave by the dining services management. Public safety and student affairs staff will be notified immediately. The student(s) may lose their dining privileges for the remainder of the school year, or other appropriate action(s).

Guests of students are welcomed to join them anytime in any of the dining facilities. In the Mund Dining Hall, students may use their meal swipes (no longer limited to non-student quests), Flex Dollars or Cash/ Credit Card to host their quest.

In an effort to maintain services for all students, administration, faculty, staff, and guests, Mund Dining Hall will be either Dine In or Take Out, not both. We want all of our guests to get what they like. We ask that you be mindful of waste and eat what you take as we serve more than 1000 guests during each meal. If you eat in the dining room, you only can take one dessert or one piece of fruit to go. All other items must be eaten in the dining hall. Please be advised that door checkers will be monitoring this very closely.

Dutchmen Den

The Dutchmen Den features a wide variety of convenience store items, our "SuperSubz" (freshly prepared deli program), blended smoothies, and milkshakes. The “3 for Me” meal exchange program offers students hot and cold meal options to take on the go. Meal plans can be used during all hours of operation with one meal equivalency available to be used per each meal period. Late-night hours make this a great venue for students.

Monday–Friday 9 a.m. to noon
Saturday noon–12 a.m.
Sunday noon–12 a.m.

Flex Dollars

Flex Dollars on the OneCard can be used as a debit card to make purchases in any of the Metz Culinary Management dining facilities. The Mund Dining Hall, Intermetzo, Dutchmen Den, Bishop Brews, and The Grove are all great venues for students to use flex dollars. Extra Flex Dollars can be added to your account in $50 increments by contacting the dining service with a check or cash.

If using a credit card, you can go online to our web site at on the top of the page (tap on Meal Plan > flex dollars > Purchase additional flex dollars). Your flex dollars will be added to your account within 24 hours. Unused Flex Dollars are carried over from the fall to the spring semester. Unused Flex Dollars that are not used by the end of the academic year(end of spring semester) are lost.

Green Take Out Program - LVC Sustainability Initiative

To improve our campus “Green” practices and support our LVC Sustainability Initiative, we offer our Green Take Out Program. With COVID-19 and the need for social distancing, we highly encourage “Green Take Out” for all meals this semester. There will be limited seating in the dining hall to keep students safe.

Green reusable take-out containers are provided for an initial fee of $10. Students need to bring the take-out container back for reuse when they wish to take out a meal from the dining hall. After bringing the container back, students will turn it into the hostess, and they will give you a ticket to receive a clean one with their take-out meal. At the end of the semester, students can return the container for a $10 flex reimbursement or keep the container for use in the future.

The Grove

The Grove Express offers a self-service kiosk with a variety of snacks, bottled beverages, frozen grocery items, and Chef Fresh inspired sandwiches, salads, and more. This location also features Starbucks Serenade with a variety of coffee and tea options.

Open 24/7


The Intermetzo coffee bar features a daily variety of freshly brewed coffee, bakery items, homemade soups, bottled beverages, and Chef Fresh inspired sandwiches, salads, and more. The on-site menu board offers an extensive list of hot and cold specialty drinks that are made to order. The “3 for Me” meal exchange program offers students cold meal options to take on the go.

Monday–Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed


Meal Plans

Platinum (285), Gold (220), Silver (190), Bronze (150), Independent Living (100), and Commuter (five meals per week) meal plans can be used in the Lehr and Phillips dining halls. Meals must be used in the semester they are purchased. They do not roll over from semester to semester. Meal plans can be used during all hours of operation in the Dutchmen Den, Intermetzo, and Bishop Brews this fall. One meal equivalency can be used per each meal period.

Metz Culinary Management

Dining services provide well-balanced and nutritional meals in a pleasant dining atmosphere where students can relax with friends. Resident students have a variety of meal plan options. Flex dollars associated with each plan can be used at any Metz Culinary Management Dining facility (Mund Dining Hall, Intermetzo, Dutchmen Den. Bishop Brews and The Grove. Additional flex dollars can be purchased from Metz, in $50 increments, throughout the semester. If using a credit card, you may go online to Go to the top and tap Meal Plans > Flex Dollars and fill in the information to purchase additional flex dollars.

All returning resident students must select a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Meal Plan. New students are required to select a meal plan from the New Student – Gold or Silver Meal Plan Options for their first semester. A change in a student’s meal plan option must be made by August 12, 2020, for the fall semester and by January 6, 2021, for the spring semester.

Resident students who come to the Office of Student Affairs to inquire about changes after the deadline, each semester, will be handled on a case-by-case basis until the second Friday of the semester, in the following manner: Students will not be permitted to change their flex dollar amount but will be permitted to change their base meal plan (Gold/Silver/Bronze). Within this same period during the first semester, first-year students can only change and choose from the New Student Gold or Silver level plans for their first semester, and select any base meal for their second semester.

Commuter students can only purchase any of the Resident Meal Plan Options or one of the Commuter Plan Options. Once a student selects a meal plan, a change in meal plans for the fall semester must be made by August 12, 2020, and for the spring semester by January 6, 2021.

Commuter students who come to the Office of Student Affairs to inquire about changes after the deadline, each semester, will be handled on a case-by-case basis until the second Friday of the semester, in the following manner: Students will not be permitted to change their flex dollar amount but will be permitted to change their base meal plan level (Gold/Silver/Bronze/Commuter).

Students are welcome to eat in any of the following dining facilities: Lehr and Phillips Dining Halls (Mund), Intermetzo, Dutchmen Den, Bishop Brews, and The Grove. Each offers a wide variety of dining options.


Lunch: Monday–Friday, 10:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.

Dinner: Monday – Thursday, 5–7 p.m.

To help with social distancing this semester, we will feature a quick POP-UP BRAVO STATION for another choice to use your meal plan in the Mund Living Room. This will be takeout only option and will feature student favorites.

Mund Dining Hall (Lehr and Phillips)

The Mund Dining Hall is comprised of several stations, each one dedicated to a style of cuisine. The Villa Toscana offers Brick oven pizza, pasta, sauces, and baked pasta entrees. The Main Plate offers signature entrees reflecting the current trends in dining.

Guests will find two main entrees, two vegetable sides, and starch to complete your meal. During the semester, themed meals and cultural fare will also be offered. J. Clark Grille gives the student the “fresh-off-the-grill” taste, indoors, from fresh ground beef hamburgers, craft sandwiches, and quesadillas. Chef-prepared composed salads and a topping bar are also available. Du Jour offers an array of homemade soups. For a healthy alternative, the Green Scene offers a variety of fresh from the garden ingredients to build your salad.

Mund Dining Hall Meal Periods (subject to change)

Full breakfast: Monday–Friday, 7–9 a.m.

A wide variety of delicious items are offered at breakfast, including cooked-to-order eggs and omelets, fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, breakfast meats and potatoes. Belgian waffles, assorted pastries, fresh local delivered bagels, hot and cold beverages, and much more.

Continental Breakfast: Monday–Friday, 9–10:30 a.m.

Lunch: Monday–Thursday, 10:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Lunch: Friday, 10:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.

Extended Lunch: Monday – Thursday, 1:30–4:30 p.m.

Extended Lunch will feature all you care to eat options from Green Scene, Villa Toscana, Baked Impressions Desserts, and all you care to drink beverages.

No Extended Lunch on Fridays

Dinner: Monday–Sunday, 4:30–7 p.m.

Lunch and dinner consist of all you care to eat options from Green Scene, Du Jour, Main Plate, Gluten Free/ Live Well, J. Clark Grille, and Villa Toscana.

Brunch: Saturday–Sunday, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.

Hot breakfast selections, including made to order omelets and fresh pancakes off of the griddle, are offered along with a variety of hot luncheon items.

Special Diet Considerations

Students who follow a special diet, have severe allergies or special medical needs, should contact the operations manager at 717-867-6719 or the general manager of dining services at 717-867-6117. They will assist with your special diet needs.

All of our menus are posted online at our website at With our new menu program, students can take a photo of the QR code of all food items in the dining hall to get nutritional information.

Student Feedback

The dining services staff welcomes student input and comments. It’s always best to voice your concerns directly to a member of our management team for instant feedback and answers to your questions. Feel free to talk with a Student Government representative as well. Use the comment board located in the Lehr and Phillips dining hall.

Mail Services

Mail Delivery/Student Package Delivery

U.S. mail is distributed each day—except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays—to students’ residence hall mailboxes. Please see your RA for mail delivery.

Messenger Service

FedEx is available through the Mailroom, Humanities Center Room 001

Mail should be addressed as follows:

Student's Name

Name of Residence Hall, Room Number

(Student's in College Houses/apts. will use street address and zip code below)

101 N. College Ave.

Annville, Pa. 17003-xxxx

Each residence hall as a nine-digit zip code. Students should use the last four digits to ensure accurate mail delivery. Zip codes are:

73 E. Sheridan Ave., Centre Hall 17003-1497
38 College Avenue Hall 17003-1439
44 College Avenue Hall 17003-1438
118 College Avenue Hall 17003-1437
136 College Avenue Hall 17003-1403
138 College Avenue Hall 17003-1403
Dellinger Hall 17003-1440
Derickson A Hall 17003-1434
Derickson B Hall 17003-1435
Funkhouser Hall 17003-1406
Hammond Hall 17003-1408
Keister Hall 17003-1409
Stanson Hall 17003-1470
219 E. Maple Street East Hall 17003-1517
217 E. Maple Street West Hall 17003-1517
Marquette Hall 17003-1498
Mary Green Hall 17003-1407
North College Hall 17003-1405
20 West Sheridan Hall 17003-1241
22 West Sheridan Hall 17003-1241
24 West Sheridan Hall 17003-1241
104 College Avenue, Friendship Hall 17003-1431
79 East Sheridan Avenue, Sheridan West Hall 17003-1416
81 East Sheridan Avenue, Sheridan East Hall 17003-1426
Silver Hall 17003-1421
Vickroy Hall 17003-1422
144 College Avenue, Weimer Hall 17003-1430


Special/Accountable Mail

Accountable mail includes such mail as expressed, insured, and certified mail that require a signature. All accountable mail needs to be secured by the student from the Annville Post Office. The Annville Post Office is located two blocks from campus at 51 North Lancaster Street, Annville, Pa. 17003.

Office of Marketing & Communications

General Information

Lebanon Valley College uses MeritPages from readMedia to publicize your achievements and campus activities, such as studying abroad, making the dean’s list, or winning a scholarship. It creates personalized stories regarding these accomplishments, publishes them online at, and sends them to your hometown newspapers. This makes sure you receive credit for the good work you are doing on campus, which helps with summer jobs, internships, and even job interviews and references after graduation. Claim your page at, and then take a moment to upload a photo and add additional activities and accomplishments!

Office of Audiovisual Technology

General Information

The Office of Audiovisual Technology is located on the lower level of Humanities in Room 6. Students may borrow audiovisual equipment for class-related use. Additional services include instruction in the operation and use of audiovisual equipment, activation of classroom technology systems, and copies of past campus recitals for purchase. When classes are in session, the office is open Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.; otherwise, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.

Office of Public Safety

Emergency and Weather Alerts

Students who provide their cellular phone number to the College will be enrolled in Omnilert, LVC’s Emergency Notification System. Once entered, the account remains until graduation or separation from the College. Change of cellular information may be made in MyLVC through your “My Info” link. You may request two additional cell phone numbers or email addresses to your account. Requests to add additional contacts to the emergency system should be sent to  

Employees must self-register on the Omnilert website to receive emergency and weather-related alerts (delays, etc.). After you register, you can add two cell phone numbers and two email addresses at which to also receive alerts. Contact if you have questions.

Families: If you would like to receive the College's emergency and weather alerts, ask your student to add your cell phone number or email address to their profile.

General Information

148 North College Avenue, Annville, Pa. 17003

717-867-6111 or ext. 6111 from any campus telephone

The Office of Public Safety cares about the safety and security of individuals on campus. There is public safety personnel on duty seven days a week, providing services such as campus patrol, incident reporting, traffic and parking control, escort assistance, lost items, identification, and prevention programs. Members of the public safety staff are certified in CPR and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). AED units are conveniently located in many College facilities.

While the College is not responsible for the loss of or damage to personal property, students should report such losses or damage to College public safety personnel. The College encourages students to insure personal belongings and will assist with security matters.

Lebanon Valley College Emergency Plan

The Critical Incident and Emergency Management Plan is designed to a) inform the campus community about what to do in the event of a critical incident/emergency; b) assist the College in responding to critical incidents and emergent situations that may occur; and c) inform you about what to expect from campus and other officials responding to such an incident.

On Campus Emergency

The campus siren will sound in the case of any emergent situation. Emergency notifications will follow via the Omnilert notification system. Emails and text messages will direct members of the campus community on the steps to take to ensure personal safety.

Safety and Security Reporting

Dial 6111 from any campus extension, or 717-867-6111 from an outside phone to reach public safety. When calling, always be as specific as possible, providing your name and location.

Emergency telephones blue lights are strategically placed on campus for your safety and convenience. Most of these telephones have blue lights mounted for easy identification. These phones will function as a normal campus extension when the red call button is pushed. The telephone connects you with a public safety officer. Even if you cannot speak into the phone, a campus public safety officer will be dispatched to your location. Use these phones for security assistance, medical assistance, fire alert, emergency information, and the reporting of crimes or suspicious persons.

Motor Vehicles/Parking Regulations

Campus Parking Locations

Student Parking Locations TBD (dependent on the number of cohorts).

Off Campus Vehicle Registration

Students who live off-campus during the 2020-2021 academic year must register their vehicles with the Office of Public Safety. Registration is $15 per semester or $25 for the year. Vehicles registered to students living off-campus will be treated as “commuter students” and must park accordingly when on the campus of Lebanon Valley College. The Annville Township ( surrounding streets have restrictive parking regulations. Please familiarize yourself with these streets and regulations.

Detailed parking policies can be found on the Office of Public Safety parking map and on the public safety web page. Students are responsible for knowing parking policies. Parking violations will result in a $30 fine payable in the Business Office. Fines and towing charges are the responsibility of the person named on the campus registration application. In the case of an unregistered vehicle, the owner or operator will be held responsible. Parking ticket appeals may be made to the Office of Public Safety.

Due to COVID-19, no visitors are permitted on campus (see Student Guest Policy)

Parking Passes

Lebanon Valley College shall not be held liable for any theft or damage to cars parked or driven on campus.

Public safety staff is responsible for campus vehicle registrations and enforcement of campus parking policies. All student motor vehicles must be registered and display an affixed permit sticker inside the rear window. Due to COVID-19, All students must register their vehicles (via MyLVC) online only. No office service is provided. Once registered, parking stickers are mailed or delivered to students. The annual charge to register a motor vehicle is $25 for the entire academic year. The per semester registration charge is $15. 

All students, whether living on or off-campus, are required to register their motor vehicles in accordance with College policy. Students may park only in areas designated as “student parking.” Parking is prohibited on walks, driveways, lawns, unlined spaces on parking lots, and all restricted areas.

Student Identification Cards (Dutchman OneCard)

Identification Information

A personal identification card (Dutchman OneCard) with a photograph is issued to all LVC students. The card identifies the student as a member of the College community and provides privileged admission to athletic events, the dining hall, library, Lebanon Valley College Sports Center, Rosemary Yuhas Commons, and access to their assigned residential facility. The card must be shown if requested by public safety officers or other College personnel. Students must show their ID cards to make charges to their student accounts in the College Store; receive College work-aid checks; use the facilities and services of the Bishop Library; borrow equipment in the Mund College Center; enter the dining halls, dances, and LVC Sports Center.

Used for identification, the ID card should be carried always. Failure to show an ID card in response to a request by a College official will result in a judicial/student conduct action.

Lost or mutilated cards will be replaced at a charge. Please protect your card from rubbing against items as that may cause your swipe not to work properly. Also, do not punch a hole in your Dutchman OneCard ID or bend your card and keep it away from magnets as that will immediately disable your proximity chip. For assistance with lost or damaged ID cards, contact the IT Solutions Center. On withdrawal from the College, the ID card must be returned to the Office of Student Affairs.

Your ID card is not transferable. The transfer or loan of your ID card to another person is in violation of College policy.

Study Locations

General Information

Study lounges are available in the Neidig-Garber Science Center, Bertha Brossman Blair Music Center, Frederic K. Miller Chapel, residence halls, the Allan W. Mund College Center, Rosemary Yuhas Commons, and Vernon and Doris Bishop Library.

The Suzanne H. Arnold Gallery

General Information

Housing the Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery and the Zimmerman Recital Hall, the Gallery offers a rich array of art exhibitions and programs, while Zimmerman Recital Hall hosts musical performances, dance recitals, lectures, and art gallery events. During the academic year, Gallery hours are Wednesday, 5–8 p.m.; Thursday and Friday, 1–4:30 p.m.; and Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.