ValleyFest 2021—May 1
Due to COVID-19, there will be no festival with vendors as there has been in years past. However, Saturday afternoon there will be an event on the Social Quad. Stay tuned for details.
ValleyFest 2020 vendors included:
- Jody's Jewelry & Crafts - Handcrafted Jewelry, Gifts, Crafts
- Strawberry Blonde Bands - Stretchy, Washable, Sweat-Wicking Headbands. All fabric is custom-printed. Any design is possible!
- Joyful Jac Jewelry - Handmade wire craft jewelry. They have been designing and making it for 10+ years.
- Boutique 1780 - Boutique 1780 is a women's lifestyle boutique located inside a renovated Winnebago featuring clothing in sizes small through 3X, along with jewelry, accessories, and gifts.
- Origami Owl Designer - customizable jewelry (charms, lockets, chains, bracelets, earrings)
- Beary Jam - Homegrade high-quality jams
- My Peruvian Treasures - Artisan-made clothing, bags, and Eco-Jewelry. Handmade by Peruvian Artisans. Fair Trade goods.
- Paparazzi jewelry (Beth’s Bad-A-Bling Jewelry) - Necklaces, earrings, rings, and bracelets at an affordable cost where only a piece of $5 jewelry can make you feel like a million bucks.
- Pampered Chef - Pampered Chef Kitchen Tools and Solutions
- BKS Travel - The opportunity to assist with booking cruises, vacation packages, Disney, trains, hotels, and car rentals.
- Wick Bar & Company - Hand-poured Soy Candles, unique reed and floral bouquet diffusers, beautifully-designed match bottles, and rollerball perfumes.