Make Yourself at Home

Take a look around one of our rooms in Vickroy Residence Hall at Lebanon Valley College! Use the arrows for the full 360 view!

Find your home in a great big world.

You'll spend your first two years in traditional residence halls, supported by live-in resident assistants who are there to show you the ropes and help you have a good time. As an upperclassman, you'll choose among suite- or apartment-style options or opt to live in a house focused on a special interest—such as academic, diversity, or social justice. And you'll never have to worry about finding a place to live, because housing is guaranteed for all four years.

If you are requesting special housing conditions such as air-conditioning, medical documentation from a physician stating the specific housing need is necessary; Form A or Form B must be completed for special housing needs. 

Return the form to the Office of Residential Life by May 31, 2017, in order for us to meet your request. For allergies and asthma with a documented medical need requiring special housing, complete form A; for all other special housing medical conditions, complete Form B. Forms should only be submitted if there is a documented medical need and special housing is absolutely required. 

Students play a game of Jenga in the Mund Living Room

First Year Student Communities

Most first-year students will be assigned to reserved first-year student residence halls. These first-year student communities have been developed to help new students adjust to their new academic environment and encourage their participation in activities, as well as develop bonds of friendship. The resident assistants are available to help promote a rewarding and enjoyable residence hall experience. Participation and mutual respect are the keys to a great residential experience.

Students play a game in their dorm room

Houses, Apartments, Suites, & Single Rooms