Human Resources develops and promotes inclusive programs, benefits, and strategies that maximize the potential of all employees so they can best serve our students, our alumni, and their families.
- Attract and retain a diverse, innovative, high performing, and highly qualified faculty and staff.
- Provide resources and development opportunities for all employees to enhance their skills and abilities to fully maximize their potential.
- Provide a compensation package that attracts and retains a high performing faculty and staff.
- Develop and oversee human resource policies, procedures, and best practices that support, recognize and reward high performance and a high performing culture.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations as they relate to human resources.
Human Resources is located in the Humanities Building - Room 108.
Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Modified Break and Summer Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)