Human Resources serves as a strategic partner to Lebanon Valley College by developing and maintaining inclusive policies, programs, benefits and strategies that support the mission and strategic plan of the College.
- Attract and retain a diverse, innovative, high performing, and highly qualified faculty and staff.
- Provide resources and development opportunities for all employees to enhance their skills and abilities to fully maximize their potential, maintain high quality work standards, and support academic achievement.
- Provide a compensation package that attracts and retains a high performing faculty and staff.
- Develop and oversee human resource policies, procedures, and best practices that support, recognize and reward high performance and a high performing culture.
- Provide excellent service to our students, colleagues, retirees and external constituencies.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations as they relate to human resources.
Human Resources is located in the Humanities Building - Room 108.
Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Modified Break and Summer Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)