- Human Resources supports the mission of Lebanon Valley College by developing and sustaining programs, practices and strategies that serve to maximize the potential of all employees.
- The most talented faculty and staff in the world would choose Lebanon Valley College.
- We seek to provide a workplace that is supportive of our faculty and staff, both professionally and personally.
- We are committed to providing excellent service to all members of our campus community.
- We support a climate of civility, integrity and trust.
- We encourage open communication and mutual problem solving.
- We are advocates for inclusion, equity and diversity.
- We strive to strengthen and support the mission of the College through our most important resource, our talented faculty and staff.
- Attract and retain a diverse, highly qualified and innovative faculty and staff.
- Provide the necessary resources for all employees to enhance their skills and abilities so they are able to fully maximize their potential.
- Develop and promote programs and practices that recognize and reward employees.
- Develop and oversee human resource policies, procedures and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state rules and regulations as they relate to human resources.
Human Resources is located in the Humanities Building - Room 108.
Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Modified Break and Summer Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)