Veterans' Services

Lebanon Valley College recognizes the unique nature of the military life-style and has committed itself to the transfer of relevant course credits, providing flexible residency requirements, and crediting learning from appropriate military training and experiences.

Veterans' Benefits

Students receiving educational benefits provided by the Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) must report their enrollment to the Financial Aid Office upon registration each semester or summer session. The Financial Aid Office will then submit certification of enrollment to the DVA. Students should complete the FAFSA and the financial aid process each year according to the school's requirements and deadlines. Please be advised that Lebanon Valley College reserves the right to decrease institutional aid awarded to students receiving military and veterans’ benefits according to school policy. Students receiving EAP and/or FTA benefits are responsible for applying these benefits through their unit of assignment prior to the start of each semester or summer session and for submitting all necessary forms to the Financial Aid Office.


Students participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) in order to be eligible to receive Yellow Ribbon Program matching payments.

Students must notify the Financial Aid Office immediately if they change the number of credits for which they enrolled, withdraw, or request a leave of absence. Failure to do so may result in a charge to the student from the DVA for over-payment of benefits. For more information on veterans' benefits, please visit the LVC Financial Aid web page.