File the FAFSA
To be considered for need-based financial aid at Lebanon Valley College, complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and list Lebanon Valley College as one of your choices.
- LVC's federal school code is 003288
- For the academic year starting Fall 2019 and Spring 2020, file the 2019-20 FAFSA which is available October 1, 2018.
- Undergraduate Pennsylvania residents filing the FAFSA prior to May 1,
2019are automatically considered for a state grant. Residents of other states should contact their state grant agency for procedures to determine eligibility.
- Students whose FAFSA is selected by the federal government or the institution to undergo an additional process called Verification will be asked to complete additional paperwork (refer to LVC's Verification Policy).
- Assets are reported on the FAFSA as of the day that you file the FAFSA. No changes should be made unless the original amount reported was in error. If this is the case, contact the Financial Aid Office.
- If you enroll in a program of study abroad approved for credit by LVC (the home institution), you may be considered enrolled at LVC for the purpose of applying for federal financial aid.
Students are considered
Visit the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) website for additional information regarding unique student populations including, but not limited to:
- Students in unique situations (i.e. unique dependency circumstances, wards of the court, foster youth, etc.)
- Adult learners
- Servicemembers and Veterans
- Undocumented students
- Refugee and asylee students
- Students who have been or are in prison or jail
- Victims of natural disasters, war or terrorism
Priority Application Deadlines
Prospective Full-Time Students
- We mail financial award packages on a rolling basis beginning the first week in December.
- *Applying later will not exclude you from receiving need-based aid; however, applications may not be considered for all sources of funding.
Returning Full-Time Students
- We mail financial award packages on a rolling basis beginning the first week in July.
- File FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1, but no later than March 1.
Part-Time and Graduate Students
- We mail financial award packages prior to each academic year of enrollment.
- File the FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1, but no later than March 1.
Financial aid for the 2018 summer semester is no longer available. The summer aid application for 2019-2020 will be available in April 2019. Students enrolled in summer classes may be eligible for limited financial aid, depending on the number of credits in which they are enrolled. For additional information regarding summer financial aid, please read the 2018-2019 Summer Financial Aid Application instructions. If you would like to apply for summer aid, you must complete the application and submit it to the Financial Aid Office.