Prospective students are welcome to visit campus with the following restrictions:
- All visits are by appointment only.
- Please conduct an at-home screening prior to your arrival on campus to include:
- No member of the group has a body temperature of 100.4° F or higher.
- No member of the group is currently exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19.
- No member of the group has come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the visit.
If anyone has answered yes to the above, we ask that you refrain from visiting campus and reschedule for a later date.
Arrival on Campus:
- The above questions will be confirmed for all visitors.
- Utilize the hand sanitation station.
- LVC is mask-optional—masking is not required at this time, but you may wear one if you’d prefer to do so.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six-feet between your group and other visitors and or staff.