Health Professions (DPT/MAT/MSLP) – Graduate Level – Fall and Spring Semesters
Financial Aid Eligibility
- Students should complete the FASFA by March 1 to be eligible for the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan. For financial aid purposes, students are now considered to be independent- no parental information is needed on the FASFA.
- Since the first bachelor’s degree has been earned, students are no longer eligible to receive federal, state, or institutional grants and scholarships.
- Students will receive a grant equal to one-third of the graduate tuition rate. For 2021-2022 this amount is $16,803 for the academic year (fall and spring semesters only). The FAFSA is not required to receive the grant. Please notify the Financial Aid Office if you will not be filing at 717-867-6126 or email@example.com.
- Federal Direct Loan eligibility increases to a maximum of $20,500 per year. Interest will accrue during all periods (during enrollment, grace period, and repayment).
- After Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan eligibility is exhausted, students may apply for the credit-based Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan. Students may borrow up to the total cost of education minus other financial aid.
- Students may also choose to borrow through a student alternative loan.
The following costs are for the 2021-22 academic year:
- Tuition: $50,410
- Fees: $1,200