Summer Pathways Program | July 11–August 12
Get an early start on college life!
Selected students are invited to participate in Lebanon Valley College’s Virtual Summer Pathways Program—an opportunity to get a head start on their college journey, at absolutely no cost to them.
As a participant in Pathways, students will connect with a “Pathways coach,” mentors, and various staff across campus, as they cultivate the skills necessary to become academically successful on the college level and explore the possibilities involved with various majors or occupations.
Students who successfully complete the summer program will move in two days earlier than the rest of the first-year class and spend time preparing for classes and enjoying extracurricular activities with their Pathways classmates.
Participants will also be granted the opportunity to take one additional LVC course during the winter term or during the summer of 2023 free of charge! Details are below.
What will I do during this 5-week virtual program?
You will get to know key people who will help you in your LVC journey as well as other Pathways students. Through video chats, virtual activities, and online investigations, you will learn more about college life, get a jump start on becoming a successful college student, and learn more about majors at LVC so you can be sure you have selected a major that is a good match for your passions and talents.
How will the Summer Pathways program benefit me?
- Learn about college life before the rest of your new LVC classmates.
- Make friends before your fall semester begins.
- Learn how to manage the requirements and expectations that lead to a successful college experience.
- Establish relationships with LVC faculty and staff who can serve as mentors throughout your college years and beyond.
- Earn the opportunity to take an LVC course during the January Term or during the Summer of 2023, free of charge.
How do I sign up for the Summer Pathways program?
Pathways is by invitation only to select students.
Invited students need to submit the Pathways application and their enrollment deposit.