Applying to LVC
We offer Rolling Admission so you can apply when the time is right for you. It's best if you apply by April 1 for fall admission and December 1 for spring admission. Some scholarships go to applicants who complete their materials earlier, so don't miss out.
Please note: The deadline to submit application materials for admission to the Physical Therapy programs is January 15.
We can't wait to find out more about you!
HOW TO APPLY
- A completed application, either the Common Application or the LVC Application
- An official high school or home school transcript
- SAT or ACT test results | Review our Test Optional Policy
Here is what you should know if you are submitting standardized test results:
- LVC's SAT code is 2364. Please contact College Board directly if you have specific questions about the exam.
- LVC's ACT code is 3610. Please contact ACT directly if you have specific questions about the exam.
*Note: Please do not send multiple copies of your transcripts to LVC. If your school submits transcripts electronically, do not also mail paper copies.)
Test Scores are Optional
Most applicants do not need to submit SAT or ACT scores. We focus on your success in college preparatory classes and your overall accomplishments. However, some students may be required to submit SAT/ACT scores. Please review our Test-Optional Policy for important exceptions.
Degree-seeking students interested in taking 3-9 credits are invited to apply as part-time students.*
HOW TO APPLY
- A completed LVC Application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended/are attending (if applicable)
- A College Record Form for each college or university attended
- An official high school or homeschool transcript
*Availability to take day classes is required at this time.
Note: Please do not send multiple copies of your transcripts to LVC. If your school submits transcripts electronically, do not also mail paper copies.)
Come for a Visit
Visiting is the best way for us to get to know each other and for you to get a true feel for campus. Schedule a visit now, or contact the Admission Office at 1-866-LVC-4ADM (1-866-582-4236, toll free) or 717-867-6181.
At Lebanon Valley College, admission decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion/creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or any trait protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and/or College policy. The College does not discriminate on any of the foregoing bases in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, or its scholarship and loan programs.