International Students point to their homes on a map


A valid F-1 or J-1 visa must be secured in order to enter the United States as a full-time student at Lebanon Valley College.

The Shroyer Health Center offers free health services to students

Health Information

Lebanon Valley College requires all residential international students to complete medical forms with the assistance of a physician prior to attending LVC. They also must maintain medical insurance that provides coverage in the United States.