Alumni, community members, and friends of LVC are eligible for the $1,000 Valley Forward scholarship if they qualify for admission to LVC's MBA, master of clinical mental health counseling, master of music education, or master of STEM education programs. Additional merit scholarships for graduate studies are available.
Take your career further.
Use the LVC Graduate Application to apply for admission to the MBA, master of clinical mental health counseling, master of music education, master of science in STEM education, modern band certificate, and integrative STEM certificate programs.
See special program requirements for:
- MBA (six concentrations)
- Certificate in Healthcare Management—Upload or send your resume and personal statement, and provide official transcripts from each of the colleges and universities you’ve attended. No GMATs or prerequisites required.
- Master of Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Music Education
- Modern Band Certificate—If you have a bachelor's degree in music from a regionally accredited college or university, submit an official transcript. If you do not have a bachelor’s degree in music, you must complete an online assessment to accompany the application.
- Master of Science in STEM Education
- Integrative STEM Education Certificate—Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree that will lead to a teaching certificate. If you have a bachelor's degree, a copy of a current teaching certificate is required. If you are currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, official transcripts from each of the colleges and universities you have attended are required.
Application materials can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Lebanon Valley College
101 North College Ave.
Annville, PA 17003