Pride of The Valley Marching Band and Alumni to Perform in London New Year's Parade
Tell Me More
The trip is set for December 28, 2022, to January 4, 2023, and is scheduled to include:
- Participation in London’s 36th New Year’s Parade and Festival, which draws more than half a million live spectators and more than 600 million television viewers worldwide. Performers are transported to and from the parade assembly and dispersal areas and supporters will have priority access to purchase highly coveted grandstand seats.
- A performance in one of the Gala concerts that are part of the Parade and Festival. Previous performances were held in Cadogan Hall (home to The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra), St. John’s Smith Square, and Westminster Central Hall. Transportation is included along with complimentary concert tickets for supporters registered for the full program.
- Six nights in a centrally located first-class hotel in London. Student accommodations range from twin or double-bedded rooms to triple- or quad-bedded rooms. Alumni and supporters are guaranteed twin or double-bedded rooms and can pay a surcharge for single occupancy. All rooms have en suite facilities including bath and/or shower and Water Closet.
- Six substantial buffet breakfasts.
- Three dinners from a pre-selected menu at conveniently located London restaurants or hotels.
- An additional three dinners served in specially selected restaurants.
- Round-trip airfare from Newark Liberty International Airport and airport transfers from London airport to hotel by luxury coach.
- Several professionally-guided tours on luxury private chartered motor coaches include London’s historic West End, the Tower of London, River Thames cruise, Windsor, Oxford, and more.
Cost and Payment Information
The total cost is $3,150* per person from Newark Liberty International Airport. The land-only cost is $2,350.*
If you want a single room, there is an additional $660 charge.*
Payments may be made at any time in any increment.
Parents and family members are encouraged to attend. When making an electronic payment, you will have the option of indicating student or family member.
Please read all information regarding cancellation and refunds.
A final roster of attendees is due by September 15, and final payments must be made by November 5.
To make a payment
- Select Payment Type “04) Marching Band London Parade”
- Select Payee Type of Student, Parent, or Alumnus from the dropdown.
- Payment by eCheck from a checking/savings account is free of charge.
- Payment by credit or debit card is available, but does add a 2.6% service fee.