Adjunct Instructor of Design, Media, and Technology
Academic Areas of Expertise:
- Post Production Editing
1960's–1970's Italian cinema, modern film, commercial photo and videography, and fine art photography.
- The Carolynn Fiedler-Alber Memorial Award, Harrisburg Art Association
- Merit Award in Photography, Robeson Gallery, Penn State University
- Best Directing of a Short Film, Harrisburg Vidjam Film Festival
- CUPPIE Silver Award for Creative Excellence in Marketing and Communications
- Cable Ace Award - Comcast
Creative Music Works
A.J. Nutter, The Birds, Ambient Drone Album, 16 Pound Rabbit Records
Seed of the Transformer, Dance, Sample Album, 16 Pound Rabbit Records
Blank Silhouette The Last Stand, Indie Rock, Independent Release
A.J. Nutter, I Want Nothing, Pop, Indie Rock, Independent Release
Documentary and Photography Work
- Coal towns and the working-class, post-recession
- Fracking—stories that affect the people in Pennsylvania.
- Documentation of the Florida landscape and it's relation to the recession.
Day Dream Nation Photo Book of the Exhibition, Philadelphia Photo Arts Center
Appalachian Voice Magazine, Fracking in Pennsylvania
Living Artists of Today, Contemporary Art International
Glimpses in Time: A Tribute to Manuel Alvarez Bravo, Joyce Gordon Gallery Oakland, Calif.
Night Photography Work, American Photo Magazine
Select Photo Exhibitions
“Art of Photography Show,” La Mesa, Calif.
“Day Dream Nation,” Philadelphia Photo Art Center, Philadelphia, Pa.
“Photography Exhibition,” Milk Studios, New York, N.Y.
“Projector Show,” Daylight Magazine and The Center for Documentary Studies, Duke University Durham, N.C.
“Amtrack Barrior Project,” Lancaster Train Station, Lancaster, Pa.
“Photography Exchange,” Rowan University Glassboro, N.J.
“Glimpse in Time,” Photography Exhibition, Joyce Gordon Gallery, Oakland, Calif.
“The Illuminated Image,” a multi-media installation, The Demuth Museum, Lancaster, Pa.
“Photo exhibit,” Yeiser Art Center, Paducah, Ky.
“Snap to Grid,” Los Angeles Center for the Digital Arts, Los Angeles, Calif.
“Images,” Robeson Gallery, Penn State University, State College, Pa.
“Photography Exhibition,” The Stark Gallery, Phoenix, Ariz.
“The Big Art Show,” Art Machine Studios, Philadelphia, Pa.
"Frackin Art: The Fine Art of Hydraulic Fracturing," George Cooley Gallery, Oil City, Pa.
"Slideluck Potshow," Philadelphia Photo Art Center, Philadelphia, Pa.
Wagner House, Second Floor