Summer 2022 Term
Summer I: May 16-July 3, 2022 | Summer II: July 5-Aug 22, 2022
Register for the summer term to continue your degree path, catch up, or get ahead! A wide variety of courses are offered in various undergraduate and graduate disciplines, many fulfilling Constellation LVC requirements. Most courses are offered entirely online. Alumni and visiting students are also welcome to enroll in a class.
Undergraduate students may be eligible to enroll in graduate-level courses. Please refer to Undergraduate Enrollment Request for Graduate Level Course(s) for details.
Internships and Independent Studies
LVC degree-seeking students may also take internships and independent studies during the summer term. If you are interested in pursuing one of these options, please discuss it with your advisor and the appropriate faculty instructor/supervisor. Registration for these courses can be completed by filling out the corresponding form and submitting it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis so register now!
- Current degree-seeking LVC students: register online via AccessLVC.
- Undergraduate Visiting Students:
- Graduate Visiting Students:
- Students seeking professional development or ACT 48 credits: complete the online professional development application.
- Please allow 1–2 business days for processing registration requests. You will receive an email confirmation once your registration request has been processed.
- For more information, please contact Graduate and Professional Studies at email@example.com.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition will be charged based on course level:
- Undergraduate-level course tuition is $485 per credit.
- Graduate-level course tuition is based on degree program. See the Graduate and Professional Studies Tuition Rates for details.
Students will receive a summer tuition bill from the Business Office that is separate from fall and spring tuition. The bill will be sent starting in May and will indicate the date by which tuition is due.
Students enrolled in summer classes may be eligible for limited financial aid, depending on the number of credits in which they are enrolled. Please see the Financial Aid website for an application and more information about summer financial aid.