We believe this three-year program will better prepare you for U.S. law schools.
About the University of London Law Program
The University of London has designated Lebanon Valley College as a Recognized Teaching Center for Undergraduate Law Programs, making LVC the first accredited college in the U.S. to receive this distinction. This program enables our students to earn their bachelor of arts degree from LVC and Certificate in the Common Law from the University of London in just three years, creating a substantial tuition and room and board savings.
Through this new, accelerated three-year program, successful students may earn a bachelor of arts degree in politics from LVC and a University of London Certificate in Higher Education in the Common Law. The program, which will enable LVC students to receive a global credential in law, begins in fall 2019.
LVC faculty will work with students to prepare them for the University of London first-year law modules using a hybrid mode of study. This hybrid approach includes coursework at Lebanon Valley College, substantial distance learning with University of London study materials, and London-administered final exams.
The program is ideal for high-achieving U.S. and international pre-law students. The Certificate in Common Law will offer U.S. students a preparatory experience equivalent to the first year of a U.K. undergraduate law degree. Graduates of the program will be better prepared for the rigors of law school in the U.S. and will give them the option to complete a full LL.B (Bachelor of Law) from the University of London.
Why LVC’s Dual University of London Program?
• Achieve a global law credential and bachelor of arts degree in just three years
• Earn a legal certificate from a distinguished international university and a bachelor of arts degree from a nationally recognized U.S. university
• Program is ideal for high-achieving U.S. and international pre-law students
• The Certificate in Higher Education in the Common Law offers U.S. students a preparatory experience equivalent to the first year of a U.K. undergraduate law degree
• Prepare for the LSAT and law school with guidance from our pre-law advisor
• Graduates will be better prepared for the rigors of a U.S. law school and have the option to complete the full LL.B from the University of London
About the University of London
The University of London is a world-renowned provider of legal education. For more than 150 years the LL.B has provided the first step on a career route for many thousands of practicing lawyers around the world. Academic direction for the Undergraduate Laws Program is provided by a consortium of outstanding University of London Law Schools: Birkbeck, King’s College London, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), Queen Mary University of London, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), and University College London (UCL).