About Athletic Training at LVC
Become a dynamic healthcare provider ready to help physically active patients in a variety of settings. You’ll get to work with patients beginning with their initial injury or illness through their return to work or sport. And, you'll enter a field that is expected to grow by 23% from 2016 to 2026 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
What you'll gain is a thorough knowledge of the prevention, evaluation,
Lebanon Valley College is currently seeking accreditation for their new Athletic Training program is not accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Atheltic Training Education (CAATE). The institution will be submitting a self-study to begin the accreditation
What’s different about AT at LVC?
There are two ways to obtain your master’s degree in athletic training at Lebanon Valley College. You can enter the program as a first year student and complete a bachelor’s degree in exercise science and also a master’s degree in athletic training in five years, or join the program as a graduate student.
Why AT at LVC?
- 3+2 Masters in Athletic Training Program for first year undergraduates
- Nationally recognized faculty with practical experience in all levels of athletics and non-traditional settings
- Clinical and Educational agreement with Penn State School of Medicine
- Interprofessional experiences with healthcare providers and healthcare students
- Clinical experiences including two full-time, hands-on opportunities
The professors, especially those I interacted with a lot during my time at LVC, have been a big help to me as I find my career path. Each one wants the best for their students, and makes helping us succeed a priority—in and out of the classroom.