Students accepted into the Honors Program must complete this form to inform Lebanon Valley College of your plans to accept this award. You also must pay your enrollment deposit prior to submitting this form. Admissions to Honors are limited and are processed as received, so we recommend paying your deposit and returning this form as soon as possible to secure your spot in the Honors community.
Please note by checking the commitment box in the form below you are indicating:
- Your commitment to Lebanon Valley College and payment of your enrollment deposit.
- Your commitment to Lebanon Valley College's Honors Program.
- Your understanding that the Honors Scholarship is valued at $1,000 toward tuition, and is awarded annually for four undergraduate years.
- Your understanding that, if you are a residential student, you are expected to live in the Honors designated residence hall for the first year. Commuter students may live off-campus. All students, residential or commuter, commit to take required Honors classes and to participate in Honors activities.
- Your understanding that for renewal of this scholarship, you must be a fulltime student at Lebanon Valley College, make satisfactory academic progress, and maintain a minimum semester grade point average. The GPA threshold for sophomores is 3.1, for juniors is 3.2, and for graduation is 3.3; there is no minimum GPA for first-year students.