A Special Offer for the LVC Community and Region
Introducing the Valley Forward Scholarship. We’re here to help you go further in your career.
This $1,000 scholarship is available to community members enrolling in these LVC graduate programs:
- Master's in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master’s in Music Education
- Master’s in STEM Education
Enrollees in our Integrative STEM and Modern Band certificate programs may be eligible for a $500 scholarship. Contact us now for more information about Valley Forward.
For Our Friends and Neighbors
We are committed to our region. Alumni, parents, friends of the College, and residents of Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Schuylkill, and York counties who qualify for admission to their program of choice are eligible for this scholarship.
Additional merit scholarships may be available.
About the Valley Forward Scholarship
- The Valley Forward Scholarship is applied as a discount per credit, based on the credit requirements per program. Students enrolled in eligible Master's programs will receive up to $1,000; students enrolled in eligible certificate programs will receive up to $500 scholarship.
- In gratitude to our service members, LVC offers members of the military a reduced tuition rate (for eligible programs) in addition to the Valley Forward Scholarship.
- Criteria: Alumni, parents, and friends of LVC are eligible, as is anyone who lives in Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Schuylkill, and York counties and qualifies for admission to the program of choice.
- Employees of organizations that are LVC preferred partners will receive the discounts and scholarships per the negotiated agreement. The Valley Forward Scholarship is only available if it represents the higher of the two discounts.
- The Valley Forward Scholarship does not apply to students in LVC’s direct-admit graduate programs (doctor of physical therapy, master’s in athletic training, master’s in speech-language pathology, and master's in clinical mental health counseling).
- Students whose employers/school districts are reimbursing 100% tuition costs are not eligible for the scholarship.