Lebanon Valley College's Master of Music Education (MME) degree is designed to enhance the practice of music educators by implementing current trending pedagogies and innovative technologies. We are committed to a pedagogy that values cultural diversity and inclusion. We aim to inspire educators with ideas and techniques that are immediately applicable to the 21st-century classroom.
- Academic distinction of an accredited, nationally ranked institution
- Affordable, flexible courses that meet the needs of busy teachers
- Blended/hybrid course options
- Personal, academic advising
- Emphasis on summer course work
- Small class size
- Fulfillment of Act 48 credits in Pennsylvania
The MME program offers a wide variety of electives that provide you with activities and strategies you can take back to your classroom.