Professional Certification for a Career in Hospitals, Nursing Facilities, or Medical Practices
With an LVC Certificate in Healthcare Management, you’ll gain the tools you need to work in fields related to healthcare. Learn through a flexible format that works with your schedule through face-to-face, hybrid, and fully online courses. Seven-week courses allow you to complete your professional certification quickly so you can move ahead at work.
What makes the Healthcare Management Certificate at LVC special?
- Learn from industry professional faculty with decades of experience in healthcare management from a variety of perspectives.
- Take courses online or in person, in a seven-week format so you can still work full-time.
- Complete your graduate certificate in less than a year.
- Apply your Healthcare Management Certificate credits (nine credits) toward a Master's Degree in Business Administration.
- Increase your salary potential.
Eligibility Information and Application
- Complete the online application.
- Upload or send your resume and personal statement.
- Provide official transcripts from each of the colleges and universities attended.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- If currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program; a conditional acceptance may be issued pending completion of the bachelor’s degree.
- No GMAT exams or prerequisite courses required.