M.S. in Sport Performance Program Goals
- Graduates will possess broad-based skills and knowledge necessary for the effective implementation of human movement principles.
- Graduates will effectively and professionally communicate with clients and other health care professionals
- Graduates will possess critical thinking skills needed to promote self-directed learning and evidence-based research in the area of human performance.
- Graduates will demonstrate proficiency in human performance technology to implement movement, health and fitness assessments, interventions, and planning for distinct populations.
- Graduates will apply knowledge of human performance technology to general fitness, abnormal movement patterns, and athletics.
For more information on learning goals and outcomes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.