The Accelerated Alumni Admission process is simple and free of charge to current LVC seniors and alumni.
Engage Online with Students or Business Colleagues Effectively
Whether you are an educator, corporate trainer, or business professional, LVC's Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching and Learning will help you become a leader in online education. This certificate is designed on the Framework for Online Instruction Program Endorsement Guidelines and the International Association for Online Learning Standards (iNACOL).
These courses will provide educators, corporate trainers, and business professionals with the tools and knowledge needed to implement effective online education in a variety of online environments: flipped, hybrid, online, or blended programs.
Why LVC's Online Teaching and Learning Certificate?
- Develop and design online content that reflects the standards. You'll be able to use the tools and resources in your course development to provide a varied and differentiated instructional design using multiple resources and media forms.
- Demonstrate effective online instruction as appropriate through the Teacher Effectiveness Model of teacher supervision and evaluation (PDE requirement).
- Develop and understand the design and implementation of proper online learning assessment that maintains and verifies academic integrity.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of digital citizenship, legal issues with online education, and confidentiality procedures and protocols.
- Synthesize and apply program instruction in a real-world context.
For more information on the Online Teaching and Learning Certificate, please call 717-867-6089 or email email@example.com.
Learn about the SolarWinds Attack, considered the most devastating cyberattack in American history, and its impact on U.S. cybersecurity. Ron Plesco, an attorney specializing in cyber and information crimes…