Ways to Give
To make a gift or pledge to Lebanon Valley College, please choose from the various payment options below. On behalf of the students at LVC, we thank you in advance for your gift.
- Make a gift now using our secure online giving form. Our website security is managed by iModules, a Level One Service Provider by a Qualified Security Assessor authorized by the PCI Security Standards Council. Monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual payment options are available. Check the "I would like to make scheduled payments" box on the online giving form for this option.
- Make a gift by check. Please make your check payable to "Lebanon Valley College" and mail it to: Development Office, Lebanon Valley College, 101 North College Ave., Annville, PA 17003.
- Make a gift using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Credit card gifts are accepted via mail at the address above, or by calling the Development Office at 1-866-LVC-1866 (1-866-582-1866), or by using our secure online giving form.
- Make a gift using stock. Use appreciated stock to make a gift to LVC and avoid paying capital gains taxes on the stock's appreciated value. For instructions on how to transfer stock to LVC, click here, contact the Development Office at 1-866-LVC-1866 (1-866-582-1866), or email the Development Office.
- Complete a Matching Gift form. Many companies will match your gift to LVC—some may even double or triple your gift. Contact your human resources office or visit our online matching gift directory to see if your or your spouse's employer matches charitable gifts to LVC.
- Make a Planned Gift in the form of a bequest, gift annuity, trust, or real estate. There are ways to structure your gifts to meet specific financial and estate planning goals. Some plans even pay income back to you or someone you care about. For more information, contact Jamie Cecil, director of development, at 1-866-LVC-1866 (1-866-582-1866) or email email@example.com.