Happy Holidays from LVC!
Happy Holidays! Although the Lebanon Valley College Advancement Office will be closed from December 24 through December 29 and December 31 through January 2 in observance of the holidays, please know that you can still make your end-of-year donation by visiting our online giving form. Credit card gifts received through our online form by midnight on December 31 will be credited in the 2014 calendar year.
Additional information about calendar year-end gift giving to Lebanon Valley College:
- Credit card gifts made by mail and received by the Advancement Office by Tuesday, December 30 at 12 p.m. will be credited in the 2014 calendar year.
- Credit card gifts called in by phone can be made until Tuesday, December 23 or on Tuesday, December 30 until 12 p.m. by calling 1-866-LVC-1866 (1-866-582-1866).
- Credit card gifts mailed or phoned in after December 30 will be credited in the 2015 calendar year.
- Gifts of securities transferred to LVC’s brokerage account at Wells Fargo on or before December 31 will be credited in the 2014 calendar year. Please visit our Gifts of Securities page for additional information.
- All other gifts to LVC postmarked 2014 and received by the Advancement Office at 101 North College Avenue, Annville, PA 17003 by Thursday, January 8 will be credited in the 2014 calendar year.
It's Engaging at The Valley
Every gift to The Valley Fund goes to work immediately to provide an engaging and supportive educational experience for our students. Please watch the video below to learn more about how your support can make an impact at Lebanon Valley College.
Join our generous community and make a gift to support LVC today. Thank you!
The Valley Fund
Your gift supports services and opportunities that every student depend on daily-generous scholarships, inspiring faculty, and enriching educational resources and programs.
President's Innovation Fund
Your support provides additional resources for interdisciplinary, collaborative, and entrepreneurial approaches to teaching.
High-Impact Experience Fund
Your investment underwrites activities that deepen student learning and engagement. These transformative experiences include study abroad, undergraduate research, service learning, and professional internships.
Thank you for your interest in supporting LVC.
The Donald L. and Dorothy B. Stabler Scholarship Endowment
| Friends of the Gallery
| Lebanon Valley Education Partnership