Although the Lebanon Valley College Development Office will be closed from December 21st through December 29th and December 31st-January 1st in observance of the holidays, please know that you can still make your end-of-year donation by visiting our online giving form here. Credit card gifts received through our online form by midnight on December 31st will be credited in the 2013 calendar year.
Additional information about calendar year-end gift giving to Lebanon Valley College:
- Credit card gifts made by mail and received by the Development Office by Monday, December 30th at 12 noon will be counted in the 2013 giving year.
- Credit card gifts by phone can be made until Friday, December 20th or on Monday, December 30th until 12 noon by calling 1-866-LVC-1866.
- Credit card gifts mailed or phoned in after December 30th will be credited in the 2014 calendar year.
- Gifts of securities transferred to LVC’s brokerage account at Wells Fargo on or before December 31st will be credited in the 2013 calendar year. Please visit Gifts of Securities for additional information.
- All other gifts to LVC postmarked 2013 and received by the Development Office at 101 North College Avenue, Annville, PA 17003 by Wednesday, January 8th will be counted in the 2013 calendar year.
Your Gift Matters to the Students of LVC
EDUCATING FOR IMPACT
“The students we educate today must develop the solutions to the issues of their times. These solutions will drive prosperity and peace.”
President Lewis E. Thayne’s inaugural remarks provide a call to action for all who care deeply about Lebanon Valley College and the reach of its graduates.
Addressing these challenges will require a perspective that is creative, principled, and globally minded. Lebanon Valley College must add the intensity and integrative learning associated with high-impact experiences, and we must do so for every student.
AT LEBANON VALLEY COLLEGE, THIS IS WHAT WE DO BEST.
The Valley Fund | High-impact Experience Fund | President's Innovation Fund
Thank you for your interest in supporting LVC. How can we help you today?
The Donald L. and Dorothy B. Stabler Scholarship Endowment
| Friends of the Gallery
| Lebanon Valley Education Partnership