Campus Services

Allan W. Mund College Center Dining Services Campus Parking Locations
Alumni Programs Mail Services Student Identification Cards
Bishop Library Services Marketing and Communications Study Locations
Business Office Office of Audiovisual Technology Suzanne H. Arnold Gallery
Full-Time Refund Policies Office of Public Safety
The College Store Parking Regulations

Allan W. Mund College Center
The Mund College Center (Mund) is a gathering place for all members of the College community: students, faculty, administrators, staff, alumni, and guests. It is not just a building; it is the scene of many important aspects of College life and the Center for Student Engagement—it is a place to meet a friend for dinner, see a play, study in the living room by the fireplace, or attend dances, lectures, and movies. All Mund programs are coordinated through the Student Activities Office.

Facilities Located in the Mund College Center
Upper Level
  • Dining Services
  • Center for Student Engagement
  • Vice President of Student Affairs and Dean of Students
  • Associate Dean of Student Affairs
  • Office of Career Services
  • Study Abroad Office
  • Student Activities Office
  • Office of Multicultural Affairs
  • Wengert Living Room area with fireplace
  • Information Boards
  • Leedy Theater: capacity for 200; used for movies, meetings, theater productions, lectures, and other group activities
  • Information Desk: general information center
  • President's Dining Room
  • Tweedie Meeting Rooms
  • College Store
  • Copier
  • Tech Nook
Lower Level
  • Computer Lab
  • Commuter Lounge
  • Programming Room
  • La Vie Collegienne Office: College newspaper
  • Package pick-up room
  • Quittapahilla Office: College yearbook
  • Office of Residential Life
  • Student Government Office
  • Student Leadership Resource Room
  • Theater Workshop
  • The Underground: student-run non-alcoholic nightclub
  • WLVC: campus radio station
  • Conference Services Office
Facility and Room Reservations
Any student or group wishing to reserve a room on campus or in the Mund College Center must submit the request to Conference Services at or 717-867-6310, located in the lower level of the Mund College Center. All student-sponsored, campus-wide events should also be scheduled with the Student Activities Office.

LVC Calendar of Events Web Page
A calendar listing all College events and student academic, educational, and social activities is located on the College’s website.

The Mailbox
A mailbox is located at the information desk for campus mail and U.S. mail. All mail is removed and distributed daily. We encourage suggestions and feedback from all College members.
  • Club Mailboxes: All recognized Student Government clubs and organizations have a designated mailbox on the lower level of Mund that should be checked weekly.
  • Packages: Student UPS packages are delivered to Mund. FedEx packages are delivered to the Business Office. Students will be notified by email if they have a package.
Posting Materials
  1.   Any promotional materials posted on campus must be sponsored by recognized student organizations or College departments. The sponsoring group must be identified on posted materials. The Student Activities Office can make exceptions.
  2. All non-LVC related promotional materials posted in Mund must be approved and stamped by the Student Activities Office.
  3. Promotional materials posted in Mund must be placed only on bulletin boards or designated posting areas.
  4. Posters and flyers placed on walls, glass doors, trees, or painted surfaces will be removed and organizations posting in these areas could be held responsible if damage occurs.
  5. Organizations and College departments are responsible for removing materials within 24 hours after the event.
  6. Materials depicting or announcing activities at which alcohol is to be served are prohibited. Materials promoting activities sponsored by alcohol manufacturers or establishments serving alcohol are prohibited.
  7. Postings on campus are not rights; they are privileges open only to members of the College community. Postings are permitted only on certain exterior and interior areas. Messages that contain abusive language, threats, fighting words, or obscenities will be removed, as well as all messages, regardless of content, that appear in prohibited locations or that fail to comply with other relevant restrictions.
Reception Desk
The reception desk provides general College information and may be reached at 717-867-6161 from any campus phone.

Reception Desk Hours
Monday to Friday 8 a.m.–midnight
Saturday 8 a.m. –2 a.m.
Sunday Noon–Midnight

Alumni and Parent Engagement
The Office of Alumni and Parent Engagement develops relationships and serves as a lifelong link between graduates of the College and the campus community, leading to increased support for the College’s mission and goals. The office develops and coordinates a broad range of activities, events, and opportunities for the College’s 16,000+ alumni to serve as a resource to the College, and seeks to increase levels of alumni engagement over time.

Following Commencement, graduates automatically become members of the alumni association and receive lifetime LVC email addresses, The Valley magazine, a monthly e-newsletter and invitations to reunions, Alumni Weekend, Oktoberfest (a combination of Homecoming and Family Weekend), and special regional events. All graduates are encouraged to engage as volunteers, providing internships, career advice, admission referrals, and more. For more information, visit

Bishop Library Services
Throughout the three floors of the Vernon and Bishop Library, students will find tables and carrels as well as upholstered chairs for studying or leisure reading. Personal computers provide access to the online catalog, wireless Internet, and MS Office. Laptop computers are available for use within the building. The second floor features six group study rooms equipped with white boards. The ground floor houses the Writing Center, which has numerous personal computers with MS Office software installed, an Instruction Lab equipped with 24 personal computers, and two additional group study rooms. The library’s collections of bound journals and microfilm are also located on the ground floor. Reference, Circulation, and Interlibrary Loan services are located on the first floor along with a collaborative study area and digital microform reader. Bishop Library also offers course-related library instruction sessions.

During the fall and spring semesters, the library is open more than 100 hours per week. Hours vary for break periods and during the summer. Regular hours are:

Monday—Thursday 7:30 a.m.–midnight
7:30- a.m. –9 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Sunday Noon–midnight

Bishop’s print and microform collections contain approximately 225,000 items as well as more than 3,000 print and electronic periodical subscriptions. More than 7,500 popular DVDs/videos as well as more than 7,500 classical, opera, rock, jazz, and new age CDs are available for checkout. A variety of equipment is available for viewing and listening to the various media formats.

There are links to the library’s website on the MyLVC portal page. From the Academic Resources channel on MyLVC, students can view and renew items they have charged out, and also request or renew Interlibrary Loan items using ILLiad, the Interlibrary Loan Internet Accessible Database.

From the library’s website (, students have access to the online catalog, 100+ subject-oriented databases and services, 46,000+ full-text electronic journals and newspapers through the Journal Finder, 100,000+ electronic books, and chat, email, and text reference services. Students can also explore the online LVC archives to view digital copies of archival materials from the library’s collection including yearbooks, course catalogs, and The Valley magazine.

A “Search All” feature on the library’s web page provides access to the Summon discovery search tool which helps you easily retrieve information from the library’s online catalog, databases and journals, as well as open access resources.

Interlibrary loan services are available by utilizing ILLiad, the InterLibrary Loan Internet Accessible Database. ILLiad allows registered users to submit, monitor, and renew their interlibrary loan transactions from the home page. Specific lending agreements have been established to borrow materials from various libraries to supplement the library’s collections. The citation management application, RefWorks, and numerous LibGuides, web-based guides/pathfinders, are also available through the library’s web page. All of these resources are easily accessible from residence halls as well as from off campus.

Business Office
The Business Office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m., and is located on the first floor of the Administration Building/Humanities Center (Humanities).

Major billing for the fall and spring semesters is prepared and mailed in early July and late November respectively. Payment is due in early August and early January, respectively. Specific billing dates/information can be found at: Late charges of $75 per semester are added to the student account if payment in full (less approved financial aid) is not received by the stated due date. Payment must be made prior to the start of the semester in order to attend classes.

The comprehensive fee is a required fee that must be paid by all full-time undergraduate and full-time graduate physical therapy students. Additional information can be found at

Charges for other items, such as College Store purchases, are added monthly. Statements are sent mid-month and are due 14 days after billing.

Student accounts must be paid in full in order to register for the next semester and to sign up for student housing. Student accounts must also be paid in full in order to obtain official academic transcripts and to participate in Commencement exercises.

Students withdrawing from the College may be eligible to receive refunds as deter-mined by the office in accordance with federal regulations.

Full-Time Refund Policies
Treatment of Title IV (Federal) Aid When a Student Withdraws

Lebanon Valley College is required by federal statute to determine how much financial aid was earned by students who withdraw, drop out, are dismissed, or take a leave of absence prior to completing 60 percent of a payment period or term. The Title IV programs that are covered by this statute are: Federal Pell Grants, Stafford Loans, PLUS Loans, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOGs), Federal Perkins Loans, and in some cases, certain state grant aid to students.

For a student who withdraws after the 60 percent point-in-time, there are no unearned funds. However, a school must still complete a Return calculation in order to determine whether the student is eligible for a post-withdrawal disbursement.

The calculation is based on the percentage of earned aid using the following Federal Return of Title IV funds formula:
Percentage of payment period or term completed = the number of days completed up to the withdrawal date divided by the total days in the term. (Any break of five days or more is not counted as part of the days in the term.) This percentage is also the percentage of earned aid.

Funds are returned to the appropriate federal program based on the percentage of unearned aid using the following formula:

Aid to be returned = (100 percent of the aid that could be disbursed minus the percentage of earned aid) multiplied by the total amount of aid that could have been disbursed during the payment period or term.

If a student earned less aid than was disbursed, the institution would be required to return a portion of the funds and the student would be required to return a portion of the funds. Keep in mind, that when Title IV funds are returned, the student borrower may owe a debit balance to the institution.

If a student earned more aid than was disbursed to him/her the institution would owe the student a post-withdrawal disbursement, which must be paid within 120 days of the student’s withdrawal.

The institution must return the amount of Title IV funds for which it is responsible no later than 45 days after the date of the determination of the date of the student’s withdrawal.

Refunds are allocated in the following order:
    • Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans
    • Subsidized Federal Stafford Loans
    • Federal Perkins Loans
    • Federal Parent (PLUS) Loans
    • Federal Pell Grants for which a Return of funds is required
    • Academic Competitiveness Grants for which a return of funds is required.
    • National Smart Grants for which a return of funds is required.
    • Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grants for which a return of funds is required.
    • Federal TEACH Grants for which a return of funds is required.
      There are some Title IV funds that you were scheduled to receive that you cannot earn once you withdraw because of other eligibility requirements. For example, if you are a first-time, first-year undergraduate student and you have not completed the first two weeks of your program before you withdraw, you will not earn any Stafford loan funds that you would have received had you remained enrolled past the second week. If you receive (or Lebanon Valley College or your parent receive on your behalf ) excess Title IV program funds that must be returned, Lebanon Valley College must return a portion of the excess equal to the lesser of:
      1. your institutional charges multiplied by the unearned percentage of your funds, or
      2. the entire amount of excess funds.
      The school must return this amount even if it didn’t keep this amount of your Title IV program funds.
      If Lebanon Valley College is not required to return all of the excess funds, you must return the remaining amount. Any loan funds that you must return, you (or your parent for a PLUS Loan) repay in accordance with the terms of the promissory note. That is, you make scheduled payments to the holder of the loan over a period of time.

      Any amount of unearned grant funds that you must return is called an overpayment. The amount of a grant overpayment that you must repay is half of the unearned amount. You must make arrangements with Lebanon Valley College or the Depart-ment of Education to return the unearned grant funds.

      NOTE: The federal government requires that all full-time students make satisfactory academic progress toward a degree or certificate. Please visit to view the Academic Progress policy and requirements.

      Treatment of Non-Title IV Aid When a Student Withdraws
      Lebanon Valley College follows guidelines for Title IV programs (see above) when calculating the amount of institutional and/or state aid and/or private loans/scholarships that you have earned up to the point of withdrawal. Types of aid covered by this policy include but are not limited to: Presidential Scholarships (such as Vickroy, Leadership, and Achievement Awards), LVC Grant-In-Aid, institutional scholarships, PHEAA State Grant, and/or any other state administered grant funds.

      When you withdraw during your period of enrollment the amount of non-Title IV assistance that you have earned up to that point is determined by the same specific formula used to calculate Title IV funds earned. If you received more assistance than you earned, the excess funds must be returned by Lebanon Valley College and/or you.

      Once you have completed more than 60 percent period of enrollment, you earn all the assistance that you were scheduled to receive for that period.

      *All Gold, Silver, and Bronze level meal plans for Annville students include $50 in flex dollars to be used in LVC dining facilities. If a student withdraws prior to the semester end, LVC will refund unused flex dollars. In the case of student withdrawal, the $50 flex dollars will be considered separate from the remainder of the board plan, for refund purposes.

      Treatment of Institutional Charges When a Student Withdraws
      Lebanon Valley College follows guidelines for Title IV programs (above) when calculating the amount of unearned institutional charges to be refunded. Charges eligible for refund are tuition, room, board*, private music lessons, and overload charges.

      Once you have completed more than 60 percent of the period of enrollment, you have earned all of the charges billed for that period.

      Standard Term Part-Time Students—Refunds
      Full tuition is refunded if withdrawal notification is received before the second day of class. Full tuition is refundable if the course is cancelled by the College. See the current refund table as posted on the Continuing Education tuition and fees website for specific dates for partial refunds. Students receiving federal financial assistance (Title IV) and who are enrolled in traditional term courses will receive a refund according to federal policy as noted above. 
      Non-Standard Term Part-Time Students—Refunds 
      Students enrolled in one or more non-term courses (modules) and no courses span the entire semester also follow federal policy with the following clarifications:

      If a student fails to complete all modules scheduled for a semester, the student is considered a withdrawal at the time the student ceases attendance.

      If a student withdrawals from a module but indicates in writing to the College that he or she will attend a later module during the same semester, the student is not considered a withdrawal. If the student fails to attend the later module, the date of withdrawal reverts to the original withdrawal from the prior module. The later module will be included in the period of enrollment.

      Without written confirmation of the student’s intent to attend a later module in the same semester, a student who withdraws from a module or has ceased attendance is considered a withdrawal.

      If a student begins but fails to complete the final module(s) in a semester, the student is considered to have withdrawn.

      If a student receives a failing grade for the final module(s) in a semester, the College must determine if the student ceased attending and is therefore considered a withdrawal.

      The Return of Title IV Funds calculation process will begin as soon as possible after it is determined that a student has withdrawn or ceased attendance. The institution must return the amount of Title IV funds for which it is responsible no later than 45 days after determining the date of the student’s withdrawal. If the student returns for a later module in the payment period, the Return of Title IV Funds will be reversed. 

      Student Payroll Policies and Procedures
      1. Available student employment positions are posted on the Lebanon Valley College online job board under Financial Aid. Students may contact the hiring department directly to inquire about an available job.

      2. Students may work a maximum of 20 hours per week during the academic year and a maximum of 40 hours per week during the summer and holiday periods. Students will receive a paycheck on approximately a monthly basis for hours worked. Payment for hours worked will not appear as a credit on the student account. Any student wishing to credit the funds toward a student account balance may do so by endorsing the check and depositing it in the Business Office. Paychecks may be cashed at either the Fulton Bank or the student’s banking institution.

      3. In order to receive a paycheck for hours worked, ALL students must complete and submit a W-4 and I-9 form to the Office of Payroll and Benefits in Humanities 108. ID must be presented in accordance with federal guidelines (lists are on reverse side of I-9 form). No payroll checks will be processed until the proper paperwork has been submitted.

        a. Pay dates and deadlines for student payroll will be circulated to supervisors and posted online at the beginning of each semester. It is the supervisor’s responsibility to forward approved time sheets to the Office of Payroll and Benefits by the specified deadlines..

      4. During the academic year, student paychecks will be distributed in Humanities 108 unless a student requests that it be forwarded to a home address. If the paycheck has not been picked up within one week, it will be forwarded to the home address. Students must show either a valid Lebanon Valley College ID card or driver’s license to pick up a paycheck. The last paycheck of each semester will be mailed unless the Office of Payroll and Benefits is notified.

      5. Direct deposit of student paychecks is available to any bank or credit union. Direct deposit paystubs will be mailed to the home address.

      6. Student employees are exempt from Social Security and Medicare (FICA) taxes during the academic year as per IRS guidelines. These taxes are withheld during summer employment. During summer employment, College-provided room and board is considered as taxable compensation. Appropriate taxes will be withheld from the student’s pay if applicable.
      College Store
      Located just off the main entrance of the Mund College Center, the College Store operated by Barnes & Noble (B&N) provides a convenient place for students to purchase textbooks and other course materials. In addition, the College Store also offers LVC clothing and gifts, general reading books, school supplies, and gift cards. As a B&N College bookstore, you can also purchase NOOK devices and accessories at the store.

      College Store purchases may be made by cash, check, or LVC student charge account (minimum charge on a student charge account is $15), and the following credit cards: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Barnes & Noble gift cards are also honored at the College Store.

      Please note that student charge accounts are not itemized; it is the student’s responsibility to maintain their purchasing records and receipts. The charge is electronic and posts directly to the student’s account at the end of each month.

      Policies and Procedures
      Textbook Purchases
      Textbooks are available for purchase in store or by visiting the College Store website ( Textbook options include new, used, rental, and digital books. All textbook orders require your exact course and section number which can be accessed on MyLVC. If you have any questions regarding your textbook purchase, College Store staff members are available to assist you. It is important to not unwrap or mark your books in any way until you are sure that you will retain them for the semester; otherwise you will not receive a full value refund.

      Your textbooks can be ordered on the College Store website in advance. When checking out, select the “Pick up in store” option and the order will be processed and you will be notified when it is available to pick up at the College Store.

      If a book becomes out-of-stock, the College Store will place an order upon notification from the student; prepayment is required.The College Store will notify the student via email and/or phone on arrival of the book. The College Store will only retain textbooks through mid-terms of each semester. After that time, we can special order a book for you.

      Textbook information is available on our website at We make every effort to have the correct information available for each class prior to the beginning of each semester’s registration period when practicable. Courses that do not have textbook information available at the time of registration will be labeled “To Be Determined.”

      Textbook Returns
      Please read the following important information before returning a textbook at the College Store:

      A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if textbooks are returned during the first week of classes with the original receipt.

      With proof of a schedule change and original receipt, a full refund will be given in your original form of payment during the first 30 days of classes.

      No refunds on unwrapped loose leaf books or activated codes.

      Textbooks must be in original condition.

      No refunds or exchanges without original receipt. If placing an online order, you will receive an email copy of the receipt as well as a paper copy with your order; either of these must accompany a return of a textbook from an online purchase.

      Used Book Buy Back
      The College Store offers buyback on textbooks every day. However, during the week of finals, the College Store may offer up to 50 percent of the original selling price of the book if a professor uses the same textbook edition for the following semester. Books must be in sellable condition as determined by a member of the College Store staff and will not be bought if the book is damaged or necessary components are missing. If a book is not being used in the following semester, the store offers the student fair market value for the textbook, based on its condition.

      General Reading Books and All Other Merchandise
      For general reading books, a full refund will be given in your original form of payment if they are returned within 14 days of purchase with original receipt. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted without a receipt. The books must be in original condition.

      A full refund will be given in your original form of payment with original receipt. Without a receipt, store credit will be issued at the current selling price.

      Cash back on merchandise credits or gift cards will not exceed $5.

      No refunds on gift cards, pre-paid cards, phone cards, newspapers, or magazines.

      All merchandise must be in original condition.

      Please contact the store or visit the website if you have any questions regarding refunds.

      Commuter Lounge
      A lounge is located on the lower level of the Mund College Center for commuting students to study, eat, and relax. The lounge has snack and drink vending machines, gaming systems, and a microwave, refrigerator, and television. Information related to academic and social events is posted on bulletin boards in the lounge.

      Dining services
      Metz Culinary Management
      Dining services provides well-balanced and nutritional meals in a pleasant dining atmosphere where students can relax with friends. Resident students have a variety of meal plan options. Flex dollars associated with each plan can be used at any Metz Culinary Management Dining facility (Mund Dining Hall, InterMetzo, Dutchmen Den, and the Café in the Arnold Sports Center). Additional flex dollars can be purchased from Metz in $50 increments throughout the semester.

      All returning resident students must select a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Meal Plan. New students are required to select meal plan from the New Student Gold or Silver Meal Plan Options for their first semester. A change in a student’s meal plan option must be made by August 21, 2013 for the fall semester and by January 8, 2014 for the spring semester.

      Resident students who come to the Office of Student Affairs to inquire about changes after the deadline each semester will be handled on a case-by-case basis until the second Friday of the semester, in the following manner: Students will not be permitted to change their flex dollar amount, but will be permitted to change their base meal plan (Gold/Silver/Bronze). Within this same period during the first semester, first-year students can only change and choose from the New Student Gold or Silver level plans for their first semester, and select any base meal plan for their second semester.

      Commuter students can also purchase any of the Resident Meal Plan Options or one of the Commuter Plan Options. Once a student selects a meal plan, a change in meal plans for fall semester must be made by August 21, 2013, and for spring semester by January 8, 2014.

      Commuter students who come to the Office of Student Affairs to inquire about changes after the deadline each semester will be handled on a case-by-case basis until the second Friday of the semester, in the following manner: Students will not be permitted to change their flex dollar amount, but will be permitted to change their base meal plan level (Gold/Silver/Bronze/Commuter).

      Students are welcome to eat in any of the dining facilities: Mund Dining Hall, InterMetzo, Dutchmen Den, and the Café in the Arnold Sports Center. Each offers a wide variety of dining options.

      Meal Plans
      Gold (19), Silver (15), Bronze (10), and Commuter (5) meal plans can be used in the Mund Dining Hall only. Each board week begins with Sunday brunch and ends with the following Saturday dinner. Meals not used during the board week do not carry over to the next board week.

      Meal Hours
      Meal hour, subject to change, are as follows:

      Mund Dining Hall
      The Mund Dining Hall is comprised of several stations each one dedicated to a style of cuisine. The Villa Toscana offers brick oven pizza, pastas and sauces and baked pasta entrées. The Market Street Deli allows students to create their own sandwiches, wraps, quesadillas, and subs. The Main Plate offers signature entrees reflecting the current trends in dining. Guests will find two main entrees, two vegetable sides, and two starches. During the semester, themed menus and cultural fare will also be offered. J Clark Grille gives students the “fresh-off-the-grill” taste, indoors, from traditional picnic grilled foods to assorted wraps, craft sandwiches, and quesadillas. The Bravo Station is where creativity meets preference. Students keep our chef attendants on their toes by choosing the ingredients from our themed menu that they would like to have prepared. The Gluten Free/Live Well station is dedicated to meet the demands of the students who have dietary restrictions. This station not only includes Gluten Free menu items, but also fresh carved meats, lean proteins, and vegetarian entrees during lunch and dinner meal periods. For a fresh alternative, the Green Scene and Du Jour offers composed salads, homemade soups, and a variety of fresh ingredients to build your own salad.

      Mund Dining Hall Meal Periods (subject to change) 
      Full Breakfast, Monday through Friday, 7– 9 a.m.
      A wide variety of delicious items are offered at breakfast, including cooked-to-order eggs and omelets, fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, breakfast meats and potatoes, a Belgian waffle station, assorted pastries, fresh delivered bagels from N.Y., hot and cold beverages, and much more.
      Continental Breakfast, Monday through Friday, 9–10:30 a.m.

      Lunch, Monday through Thursday, 10:45 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
      Lunch, Friday, 10:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
      Extended Lunch: Monday–Thursday, 1:30–4:30 p.m.

      Extended lunch will feature all you care to eat options at the Green Scene, Villa Toscana, Market Street Deli, Baked Impressions Desserts, and all you care to drink beverages.
      No Extended Lunch on Fridays

      Dinner, Monday through Sunday, 4:30–7 p.m.
      Lunch and dinner consists of all you care to eat options from the Green Scene, Du Jour, Main Plate, Gluten Free/Live Well, J Clark Grille, Villa Toscana, and a made to order culinary specialties at our Bravo Station.

      Saturday and Sunday Brunch: 10:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
      Hot breakfast selections, including made to order omelets and fresh pancakes off the griddle, are offered along with a variety of hot luncheon items.

      The InterMetzo coffee bar features a daily variety of fresh brewed coffees, bakery items, sandwiches, homemade soups, ice cream novelties, and bottled beverages. Check out the "Up for Grabs" case for weekly specials including wings, mac & cheese, and sushi. The on-site menu board offers an extensive list of hot and cold specialty drinks that are “made to order.”

      Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m.–9 p.m.
      Friday, 7:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
      Saturday, Closed
      Sunday, Closed

      Dutchmen Den
      The Dutchmen Den features a wide variety of convenience store items, our “Heros” (freshly prepared sub program), Metz Pockets, and blended smoothies. Late night hours make this a great venue for students.

      Monday through Sunday,  7 p.m.–1 a.m.

      The Café at the Arnold Sports Center
      If you are in a rush and can’t make it to the Mund Dining Hall, stop by the north side of the tracks at the Arnold Sports Center. The Café features a Made-To-Order Smoothie Bar with Power Up protein for our athletes. We also serve a wide variety of Grab and Go selections including fresh sandwiches served hot or cold, deluxe salads, homemade soups, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, and a wide variety of snacks.

      Located on the first floor of the Arnold Sports Center, Monday–Friday, 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.

      Dining Services Policies
      All resident students must present their Dutchman OneCard for admission into any of the dining facilities. The ID card is non-transferable. Only one meal exchange is allowed per meal period. Students can exit the dining hall and dine in the lounge adjacent to the dining hall, but must swipe their ID card once again when reentering the dining hall. This is to protect against unauthorized entry, which will result in appropriate judicial/student conduct action. If you lose your card, contact the IT department immediately to get a new card administered as students can only enter three times without a card. There is a charge to replace a lost ID card.

      Students are expected to maintain order and cleanliness in the dining facilities. Any student witnessed acting in a disruptive way in any dining facility will be asked to leave by dining services management. Public safety and student affairs staffs will be notified immediately. The student(s) may lose their dining hall privileges for the remainder of the school year, or other appropriate action(s).

      Guests of students are welcome to join them anytime in any of the dining facilities. In the Mund Dining Hall, students may use their Guest Passes (no longer limited to non-student guests), Flex Dollars, or Cash/Credit to host their guest.

      In an effort to maintain services for all students, administration, faculty, staff, and guests, Mund Dining Hall is either Dine-In or Take Out, not both. We want all of our guests to get what they like. We just ask that you be mindful of waste and eat what you take as we serve more than 1,200 guests during each meal. If you eat in the dining room you only can take one dessert or one piece of fruit to go. Please be advised that door checkers will be monitoring this very closely.

      Green Take Out Program—LVC Sustainability Initiative 
      In an effort to improve our campus “Green” practices and to support our LVC Sustainability Initiatives, we have replaced disposable takeouts with “green” reusable take out trays.
      1. Students will check in with their ID card to swipe for the meal and ask the greeter for takeout. The greeter will take their card and document in the record book that student received the tray.

      2. There will be no cost for the initial “green” reusable take out tray.

      3. The “green” reusable take out trays must be returned on your next visit to the Dining Hall. If it is not returned, you will have to reimburse $5 to receive a new one or you will not be able to have a takeout meal.

      4. When the tray is returned, the greeter will give you a new one, and the student will take the old one to the dish return area for cleaning.

      5. All trays must be returned to dining by Friday, December 6, 2013 for fall semester and Friday, May 2, 2014 for spring semester or a $5 reimbursement charge will be administered. Green disposable trays will be used the last week of each semester.
      Remember, the new trays are reusable, so do not throw them out. Continue to bring them back to the Dining Hall to be reused. Thanks for your support of LVC’s Sustainability Initiative.

      Flex Dollars
      Flex Dollars on the OneCard can be used as a debit card to make purchases in any of the Metz Culinary Management dining facilities. The Mund Dining Hall, InterMetzo, Dutchmen Den, and the Café at the Arnold Sports Center are great venues for students to use flex dollars. Extra Flex Dollars can be added in $50 increments by contacting dining services.

      Unused Flex Dollars are carried over from fall to spring semester. Unused Flex Dollars are lost if not used by the end of each academic year (end of the spring semester).

      Special Diet Considerations
      Students who follow a special diet, have severe allergies or special medical needs, should contact the service manager at 717-867-6719 or the general manager of dining services at 717–867–6117.

      Student Feedback
      The dining services staff welcomes student input and comments. Please talk with a Student Government representative or with the dining services general manager. Use the comment board located in the Mund Dining Hall.

      Mail Services
      U.S. mail is distributed each morning, except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, to students’ residence hall mailboxes. Mail should be addressed as follows:
      Student’s Name
      Name of Residence Hall, Room Number or all students living in houses and apartments should use their street address and zip code (see below)
      Lebanon Valley College
      Annville, PA 17003-1400
      Each residence hall has a nine-digit zip code. Students should use last four digits to ensure accurate mail delivery. Zip codes are:
      73 E. Sheridan Ave., Centre Hall 17003-1497 Marquette Hall 17003-1498
      38 College Avenue Hall 17003-1439 Mary Green Hall 17003-1407
      44 College Avenue Hall 17003-1438 North College Hall 17003-1405
      118 College Avenue Hall 17003-1437 20 West Sheridan Hall 17003-1241
      136 College Avenue Hall 17003-1403 22 West Sheridan Hall 17003-1241
      Dellinger Hall 17003-1440 24 West Sheridan Hall 17003-1241
      Derickson A Hall 17003-1434 104 College Ave., Friendship Hall 17003-1431
      Derickson B Hall 17003-1435 79 E. Sheridan Ave., Sheridan West Hall 17003-1416
      Funkhouser Hall
      17003-1406 81 East Sheridan Ave., Sheridan East Hall 17003-1426
      Hammond Hall 17003-1408 Silver Hall 17003-1421
      Keister Hall 17003-1409 Vickroy Hall 17003-1422
      Stanson Hall 17003-1470 144 College Ave., Weimer Hall 17003-1430
      219 E. Maple Street East Hall 17003-1517

      217 E. Maple Street West Hall 17003-1517

      Messenger Service
      FedEx is available through the Mailroom, Humanities Center–001.

      Special/Accountable Mail
      Accountable mail includes such mail as expressed, insured, and certified mail that requires a signature. All accountable mail needs to be secured by the student from the Annville Post Office. The Annville Post Office is located two blocks from campus at 51 North Lancaster Street, Annville, PA 17003.

      Office of Marketing and Communications
      The Office of Marketing and Communications, located at Wagner House, is the official LVC news source and can assist student organizations in obtaining publicity, placing advertisements, and making media contacts. Students and organizations planning campus or off-campus public events should contact marketing and communications at least a month before the event.

      Office of Audiovisual Technology
      The Office of Audiovisual Technology is located on the lower level of Humanities, room 6. Students may borrow audiovisual equipment for class-related use. Additional services include instruction in the operation and use of audiovisual equipment, activation of classroom technology systems, and copies of past campus recitals for purchase. When classes are in session, the office is open Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.; otherwise, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.

      Office of Public Safety
      148 North College Avenue, Annville, PA 17003
      717–867–6111 or ext. 6111 from any campus telephone

      The Office of Public Safety is concerned about the safety and security of each individual on campus. There are public safety personnel on duty seven days a week, providing services such as incident reports, traffic and parking control, campus patrol, escort assistance, lost items, identification, and prevention programs.

      While the College is not responsible for the loss of or damage to personal property, students should report such losses or damage to College public safety personnel. The College encourages students to insure personal belongings and will assist with security matters.

      Safety and Security Reporting
      Dial 6111 from any campus extension, or 717–867–-6111 from an outside phone to reach public safety. When calling, always be as specific as possible, providing your name and location.

      Emergency telephone blue lights have been strategically placed on campus for your safety and convenience. Some of these telephones have blue lights mounted for easy identification. These phones will function as a normal campus extension if the red button is pushed. The telephone connects you with a public safety officer or dispatcher. Even if you cannot speak into the phone, a campus public safety officer will be dispatched to your location. Use these phones for security assistance, medical assistance, fire alert, emergency information, and the reporting of crimes or suspicious persons.

      Members of the public safety staff are certified in CPR and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). AED units are conveniently located in several College facilities.

      Emergency Alerts
      Lebanon Valley College encourages students, faculty, and staff to voluntarily enroll in a mass notification system from e2Campus. This system will enable enrollees to receive notification of an IMMEDIATE EMERGENT SITUATION via email and/or text message. The enrollee will have the opportunity to provide up to four points of contact (two cell phone numbers and two email addresses), which could include a parent or other family member.

      Motor Vehicles/Parking Regulations
      Public safety staff is responsible for all campus parking policies and the enforcement of these policies. All motor vehicles operated by students, administrators, faculty, and staff must be registered with the Office of Public Safety. All motor vehicles must be registered and display an affixed permit sticker inside the left rear window. Vehicle stickers are available at the Office of Public Safety. The annual charge to register a motor vehicle is $25 for the entire academic year. The per semester registration charge is $15. All full-time students, whether living on or off campus, are required to register their motor vehicles in accordance with College policy. Students may park only in areas designated as “student parking.” Parking is prohibited on walks, driveways, lawns, unlined spaces on parking lots, and all restricted areas.

      Off-Campus Vehicle Registration
      Students who are living off campus for the 2013–2014 academic year must register their vehicles with the Office of Public Safety. Registration is $15 per semester or $25 for the year. Vehicles registered to students living off campus will be treated as “commuter students” and must park accordingly when on the campus of Lebanon Valley College. The Annville Township surrounding streets have restrictive parking regulations. Please familiarize yourself with these streets and regulations.

      Detailed parking policies can be found in the Office of Public Safety parking pamphlet and on the public safety web page. Students are responsible for knowing parking policies. Parking violations will result in a $30 fine payable in the Business Office. Fines and towing charges are the responsibility of the person named on the campus registration application. In the case of an unregistered vehicle, the owner or operator will be held responsible. Parking ticket appeals may be made to the Office of Public Safety.

      Visitor parking permits are available from the Office of Public Safety; College hosts are responsible for informing their guests about parking policies.

      Lebanon Valley College shall not be held liable for any theft or damage to cars parked or driven on campus.

      The College reserves the right to revoke or suspend the parking privileges of any person for any cause.

      Campus Parking Locations
      Red Lots: Upper–Class Students (28 or more credits)
      • WEST—On Heisey Rd. off of Rt. 934 (west of the football field)
      • EAST—On Heisey Rd. off of Rt. 934 (east of the football field)*
      *The first four rows (posted) at the Heilman Center are reserved for ASC
      members, College Staff (silver stickers), and commuting students (green stickers).

      Summit Street and Mary Green Lot—Friday, 6 p.m. to Sunday, 8 p.m. only.
      At times, the College will reserve this area for special event parking.
      Violations in these locations are unable to be appealed.

      Blue Lot: Derickson Hall Residents
      • Assigned spaces in the Derickson Hall Lot
      • Assigned spaces in the Fencil Lot
      Gold Lot: Resident Freshmen Students
      • All freshmen are required to park in this lot at all times.
      • General Parking
      • Student Visitors
      Green Lots: Commuter/Part-Time Students
      • College Center Lot
      • Area at the southeast corner of Sheridan Avenue and Railroad Street
      • Summit Street and Mary Green Lot (Monday, 8 a.m.–Friday, 6 p.m.)
      • Upper-class resident students may park on Summit Street and in Mary Green Lot from Friday, 6 p.m. to Sunday, 8 p.m.
      • At times, the College will reserve this area for special event parking.
      • Violations in these locations are unable to be appealed.
      Silver Lots: Staff/Visitors (With Permits):
      • Vernon and Doris Bishop Library
      • Laughlin Hall
      • Fencil Lot (non-student spots)
      • College Center
      • Neidig-Garber Science Center
      • Red Lots (including first 4 rows at Heilman)
      • Weimer House
      • Stanson Hall
      • Mary Green Hall
      • Maintenance
      • Fire Hall
      • Summit Street (west of pedestrian bridge)

      • All students who park their cars on campus must register their cars with the Office of Public Safety.
      • Assigned parking areas are indicated by the color-coded permits issued and valid ?expiration dates.
      • All registrants are required to park their vehicles in their assigned color-coded lots during the week/weekend/holidays.
      • Student parking is restricted on the streets surrounding campus (College Avenue, Sheridan Avenue, Main Street, etc.)


      Student Identification Cards (Dutchman OneCard)
      A personal identification card (Dutchman OneCard) with photograph is issued to each full-time student. The card identifies the student as a member of the College community and provides privileged admission to athletic events, the dining hall, library, Lebanon Valley College Sports Center, Yuhas Commons, and access to their assigned residential facility. The card must be shown if requested by public safety officers or other College personnel. Students must show their ID cards to make charges to their student accounts in the College Store; receive College work-aid checks; use the facilities and services of the Bishop Library; borrow equipment in the Mund College Center; enter the dining halls, dances, and Arnold Sports Center.

      Used for identification, the ID card should be carried at all times. Failure to show an ID card in response to a request by a College official will result in a judicial/student conduct action.

      Lost or mutilated cards will be replaced at a charge. Please protect your card from rubbing against items as that may cause your swipe to not work properly. Also, do not punch a hole in your Dutchman OneCard ID or bend your card, as that will immediately disable your proximity chip. For assistance with lost or damaged ID cards, contact the Information Technology Office. On withdrawal from the College, the ID card must be returned to the Office of Student Affairs.

      Your ID card is not transferable. The transfer or loan of your ID card to another person is in violation of College policy.

      For more detailed information about the Dutchman OneCard, please view the Dutchman OneCard frequently asked questions section on the LVC website.

      Study Locations
      Study lounges are available in the Neidig-Garber Science Center, Blair Music Center, Miller Chapel, residence halls, the Mund College Center, Yuhas Commons, and the Bishop Library.

      The Suzanne H. Arnold Gallery
      Housing both the Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery and the Zimmerman Recital Hall, the gallery offers a rich array of art exhibitions and programs, while Zimmerman Recital Hall hosts musical performances, dance recitals, lectures, and art gallery events. During the academic year, gallery hours are Wednesday, 5–8 p.m.; Thursday and Friday, 1–4:30 p.m.; and Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m.–5 p.m. The gallery hosts limited summer weekend hours that can be found at