The Underground Policies and Guidelines
Saturday Night Dance - Midnight to 2:00 a.m.
Please read and understand the following underground policies for LVC students and their registered guests.
- Admittance is FREE for LVC students with with ID and $3.00 for registered guests and LVC students without their ID.
- All LVC students must present their LVC ID at the Underground entrance. Students who do not have their ID's can be processed at the College Center desk and pay a $3 entrance fee. When an LVC students pays to enter the underground because he/she does not have and ID, there will be NO refund.(see guest policy below)
- All students must leave their coats, jackets, purses and backpacks in the hallway prior to entering the Underground. The UG staff is not responsible for lost of stolen items.Therefore, we suggest leaving valuables in your room.
- Shoes must be worn in the Underground at all times.
- No cups and/or containers can be brought into the Underground.
- Smoking is prohibited in the College Center (and is therefore prohibited in the Underground).
- Any individual who is visibly intoxicated and/or disruptive will be prohibited from entering the Underground.
- Once you leave the Lower Level of the College Center you must get in line to re-enter the UG.
LVC students will be held responsible for their guests behavior.
- LVC students must register their guests and pay the $3 fee at the College Center desk prior to entering the Underground dance Saturday night. The guest and the LVC student must be present when doing this. There will be NO ENTRY FEE REFUND for LVC students or guests of LVC students.
- All guests must have a photo ID showing they are at least 18 years of age or a Valid College ID.
- Each LVC student may sign-in a maximum of 2 guests.
- The guest and the LVC student may retrieve their IDs from the desk when leaving the College Center. LVC students may not leave without their guest.