2013 Dates: June 11-14
Created especially for boys and girls ages 6-14, the LVC camp includes indoor and outdoor active games, arts and crafts projects, science experiments, group activities, and movie time, as well as a day at Hershey Chocolate World, Hershey Story Museum (junior camp), Hershey Zoo (junior camp), and Hershey Park (senior camp). Junior camp maintains a 1:10 staff to camper ratio; senior camp maintains a 1:15 staff to camper ratio. Click here to download a brochure.
$130 if paid in full before May 20.
$170 after May 20.
Before May 20, a $30 non-refundable fee can be paid to hold your place
$10 discount for each additional child
20% discount for LVC employees
Camp Hours & Schedule
Sample Daily Schedule:
- All campers should arrive by 8:30 a.m. to review the day and warm-up
- 9 a.m.–noon,Variety of Activities: active games, group activities, crafts, science, etc.
- Noon, Lunch in the LVC Dining Hall
- 1–3:30 p.m., Variety of Activities: Active games, group activities, move time, science, etc.
- 3:30 p.m. Campers begin to depart
On Wednesday we will depart for Hersheypark at 8:45 a.m. and return by 3:45 p.m.
Pre- and post-camp is available from 7:30-8:30 a.m. and 3:30– 5:00 p.m daily. Please pick up campers before 5:30 p.m. to avoid a late pick-up fee.