Prior to Registration
- Review your degree audit to identify your remaining requirements and set up an appointment with your advisor(s) regarding your course selections. They will help you make sure you meet all of your requirements. However, you are ultimately responsible for the choices you make.
- Watch a brief demonstration of the online registration process.
- Review the “Check Registration Eligibility” screen from the AccessLVC (available via MyLVC) and look for the following:
- Check your registration start time. Your assigned registration start time is a beginning time. Please be sure to submit your registration by the end of the registration period, April 11. Students should not skip class, register during class time, or miss important meetings in order to register.
- Check for possible registration restrictions, such as advisor registration restrictions and Business Office holds (if applicable, Business Office holds will be posted prior to the start of registration. Please call 717-867-6300 to address the hold).
If you are unable to log in to MyLVC, please contact the IT Services Help Desk at extension 717-867-6072 or at email@example.com. If you cannot be on campus for registration due to student teaching or internships you may register on paper with your first major advisor’s signature through the Registrar’s Office. You are encouraged to drop off your registration form several days in advance of your registration start time.
- Prior to your registration start time, select your classes in AccessLVC (available via MyLVC) through one of the following means:
Submit your registration on or after your assigned registration start time.
- Select express registration to register using the synonym number available on the complete course schedule or by entering the subject, course, and section numbers.
- Select search and register for sections to search for general education courses, for a specific department, or for a time block.
Review your schedule to make sure your registration was processed as you intended.
Note: Registration for all variable credit courses must be done through search and register for sections. All independent study, internships, and tutorial study courses must be done on paper through the Registrar’s Office (see our forms page to print them out yourself).
Changes After Registration
Online registration will remain open until May 8 and will re-open just prior to and during the add/drop period August 22-29. To make changes outside of these dates, please complete a Change of Registration Form available in the Registrar's Office and obtain any necessary signatures. For more information on registering for closed courses, please see our waitlist and course enrollment policy.