Information Changes

Students may update personal and contact information, as well as privacy settings, online via MyLVC (select the MyCampus tab and click on MyInfo). Please note that name changes require additional documentation (e.g.,  updated driver's license, marriage certificate, etc.) and must be made in writing to the Registrar's Office).

Alumni should submit changes through the Alumni Office.