- Qualified high school students showing academic achievement and personal responsibility may attend LVC's classes during the summer, fall and spring semesters.
- Consult the course schedule and meet with your high school counselor or home school representative. They will help you to select appropriate courses and make sure courses fit your high school schedule.
- Complete the High School Student Registration Form. Your counselor/home school representative and parents will need to sign the form before it is submitted to LVC.
- A minimum 2.5 GPA is required to register for LVC courses.
First-time students are encouraged to make a campus visit; to schedule a tour, contact The Office of Admission at 717-867-6181 or email@example.com.
Students may request to add courses through the following dates:
- Summer Session I: April 1
- Summer Session II: May 15
- Fall Semester: July 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
Costs to Students:
See the Business Office website for current tuition rates (these do not include the cost of textbooks or other course materials). Annville-Cleona students should check with their guidance counselor for waiver availability.
- Lab or materials fee (if applicable)
- Course payment is required prior to the course start date. Please refer to tuition refund schedule for changes in registration.
Please contact The Office of the Registrar at 717-867-6215 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.