- Qualified high school students showing academic achievement and personal responsibility may attend LVC's classes during the summer, fall and spring semesters.
- Consult the course schedule and meet with your high school counselor or home school representative. They will help you to select appropriate courses and make sure courses fit your high school schedule.
- Complete the High School Student Registration Form. Your counselor/home school representative and parents will need to sign the form before it is submitted to LVC.
- Request that your current high school transcript be mailed to: The Office of the Registrar, Lebanon Valley College, 101 N. College Ave., Annville, PA 17003.
- If you are home schooled, send a transcript from the Pennsylvania Homeschoolers Accreditation Agency (or similar organization), along with a letter of recommendation from your evaluator.
- A minimum 2.5 GPA is required to register for LVC courses.
First-time students are encouraged to make a campus visit; to schedule a tour, contact The Office of Admission at 717-867-6181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students may request to add courses through the following dates:
- Summer 2017 Session I: April 3, 2017
- Summer 2017 Session II: May 15, 2017
- Fall 2017: July 3, 2017
Costs to Students:
See the Business Office website for current tuition rates (these do not include the cost of textbooks or other course materials). Annville-Cleona students should check with their guidance counselor for waiver availability.
- Lab or materials fee (if applicable)
- Course payment is required prior to the course start date. Please refer to tuition refund schedule for changes in registration.
Please contact The Office of the Registrar at 717-867-6215 or email@example.com with any questions.