Prior to Registration
- Look through a brief overview of how to search and register for courses in AccessLVC.
- Review your Progress report in AccessLVC and consult the 4-year plan for your major, if available.
- Identify possible courses to take and create tentative schedules in AccessLVC for both upcoming fall and spring semesters. Be sure to identify alternate courses in case your first choices are closed.
- Set up an appointment with your advisor(s) well ahead of your registration start time (posted at the top of your schedule for that term) to review your course selections. Make any necessary adjustments to your schedules.
- Check for possible registration restrictions, such as advisor registration restrictions and Business Office holds (if applicable, Business Office holds will be posted prior to the start of registration. Please call 717-867-6300 to address the hold).
If you are unable to login to AccessLVC, please contact the IT Services Help Desk at extension 717-867-6072 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot be on campus for registration due to student teaching or internships you may register on paper with your first major advisor’s signature through the Registrar’s Office. You are encouraged to drop off your registration form several days in advance of your registration start time.
- Submit your fall and spring registration on or after your assigned registration start time. Please note that this is a beginning time. You should not skip class, register during class time, or miss important meetings in order to register.
- If your desired courses are closed, register for alternatives. If needed, you may waitlist yourself for your first choice of courses.
Note: Registration for independent study, advanced study, internship, and tutorial study courses must be done on paper through the Registrar’s Office.
Changes After Registration
Changes can still be made online after the end of the registration period through the last day of the add/drop period. However, online registration will close for most of the winter and summer breaks. See the registration calendar on the right for details. To make changes when online registration is closed, please complete a Change of Registration Form available in the Registrar's Office and obtain any necessary signatures. For more information on registering for closed courses, please see our waitlist and course enrollment policy.