Requests for room reservations must be emailed to Meghan Mazick at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be confirmed by return email. The Registrar’s Office reviews classroom reservation requests once per day and can only guarantee responses to requests made with a minimum 48-hour notice prior to the event, excluding weekends and holidays.
Please include the following information when requesting a classroom:
- Name of event or meeting
- Contact person
- Date of event or meeting
- Start and end time
- Capacity of room needed to accommodate the group
- Preferred classroom or building
- Additional times and dates, if this is a reoccurring meeting or event
- Technology needed - You must contact AV Tech to schedule technology access
For use of spaces other than classrooms, reservations must be placed through the Office of Conference Services.
**Please be sure to leave the furniture in the rooms as it was found on arrival so as not to impact other events and classes.**
Faculty wishing to make changes to course classroom assignments should contact Kelsea Gonzalez, associate registrar, at email@example.com.
- Section number and title
- Current classroom
- What is needed in place of scheduled classroom
- Days and meeting times of course
- Instructor’s name and/or contact person