Grammarly can also be downloaded as a plug-in to help while you're using any Microsoft Office product as well as Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
To start using Grammarly, follow the directions below:
- Go to grammarly.com/edu/signup
- Provide your name, @lvc.edu email, and password.
- Check your inbox for the activation email and click on the provided link.
- To make sure you get the most out of Grammarly, you may wish to download some additional services.
- MS Office plug-in: grammarly.com/office-addin
- Desktop App: https://www.grammarly.com/native/
- Chrome Extension: http://bit.ly/1vMojEh
- Safari Extension: http://apple.co/1XuN2Hh
- Firefox Extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/user/grammarly/
- Once your account is created, you can find a step-by-step tutorial on your
Please note that if you already have the free version of Grammarly, and you're having trouble accessing the premium version, follow the steps below:
- Log out of your individual account https://auth.grammarly.com/logout_redirect.
- Go to https://www.grammarly.com/edu/signin and log in to your account again
- Check your email (Inbox and spam folder) for a confirmation email and click the link inside. It will redirect you to the right page where
will be upgraded. account
If you are still having problems accessing Grammarly Premium, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.