Faculty Development Grant Application
Professional development grants are available to faculty who wish to improve their teaching effectiveness, develop pedagogical strategies, and/or develop curricular offerings. Selections will be made by the Faculty Grants Committee. Membership on this committee reflects the diverse disciplines at the College. Since each committee member may not be qualified to fairly assess how well an application fulfills each criterion specified in the Faculty Policies Manual, each proposal should explicitly address the following.
- Improve applicant's competence
- Enhance student impact
- Contribute to the department, academic program, or Constellation LVC
Extent to Which Program Shows Careful Planning
- Integral part of plan to improve teaching
- Next logical step in course development
- Necessity for course improvement
- Appropriate contacts established
- Unique opportunity or continuing program
- New course development
- Previous LVC funding for this professional development opportunity
Impact on Professional Development
INFORMATION ABOUT APPLICATION PROCEDURES WILL BE SENT TO THE FACULTY VIA EMAIL IN MID-NOVEMBER. COMPLETED APPLICATIONS ARE DUE ON FEBRUARY 15. CLICK HERE FOR AN APPLICATION.