Welcome to Academic Affairs!
The Academic Affairs Division promotes educational excellence and engaged learning by offering innovative and immersive experiences that transcend boundaries. Our diverse curricular and co-curricular offerings, founded on the liberal arts, support an inclusive, global, creative, and academically challenging environment dedicated to preparing world-ready graduates. We value outstanding teaching and scholarship in support of a student-centered educational experience.
Academic Affairs Goals
- To demonstrate educational excellence in all divisional curricular and co-curricular offerings
- To promote and advance an inclusive learning environment to include formalized, intentional approaches to diversifying the campus and ensuring access and equity to all members.
- To advance student engagement by offering quality academic support services that cultivate student success from first-year through degree-completion.
- To cultivate a high performing culture by promoting and supporting the professional development of faculty and Academic Affairs administrators
- To enhance efficiency and effectiveness by improving collaboration with all stakeholders, creating viable infrastructures, maximizing the use of technology resources, and emphasizing data-informed planning.