- Supports the campus community with audiovisual equipment
- Offers training in the use of technology enabled rooms
- Schedules access to technology and podiums in technology enabled rooms
Equipment requests should be placed Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m., either by phone
or by e-mailing the department at AVTech@lvc.edu. If you need
to place a request other than during regular office hours, please e-mail. We will not accept requests via voice
mail. All e-mail requests will be confirmed by return e-mail. Audiovisual Technology reserves the right to deny requests
received less than two business days before a class or less than two weeks prior to the event.
Please provide the following information when requesting equipment:
- Date of event or class,
- Name of event or class,
- Start time,
- Finish time,
- Your name,
- Your phone number,
- Location of event or class, and
- Equipment needed (If you are not sure, explain what you would like to do.)
Monday–Thursday 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. (mid August through mid May)
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–4 p.m. (Summer hours)
Students, faculty, and staff are welcome to take advantage of the services offered by our department.