MBA Admissions Information
MBA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (effective for Summer 2014 admissions)
Applications to the MBA Program at Lebanon Valley College are considered on a rolling basis for classes beginning in January, March, May, August and November.
Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and have completed a minimum of three years of post-bachelor’s professional work experience. Applicants with less experience, but a very strong undergraduate record (3.4 or higher GPA) or satisfactory performance on the GMAT, may be considered for admission.
- In addition to the online application, applicants should submit the following application materials: to the MBA Program, 101 N. College Avenue Annville, Pa. 17003; or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An official transcript from each college, university, or professional school attended. Official transcripts should be signed and sealed by the issuing school and mailed to the MBA Office. Secure, electronic delivery to email@example.com is also available.
- A personal statement about how you will benefit from and contribute to the program.
- A current professional resume.
- Results of the GMAT (taken within the last 3 years). Or, if eligible, complete and submit the GMAT Waiver Request Form.
Students who have not completed an undergraduate course in either accounting or finance may be admitted conditionally to the program. These prerequisites must be met prior to enrolling in MBA805, MBA875, and MBA895 (or MBA803 for the healthcare concentration).
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel: All Students are expected to be proficient using Microsoft Excel for spreadsheet modeling.
LVC offers these prerequisites, along with the optional courses in business math and spreadsheet modeling, in an on-line, self-paced format. They are offered each semester and may be taken along with MBA courses.
Non-Degree Seeking Students: Permission may be granted to qualified individuals to take up to two courses (6 credits) in a visiting or conditional capacity. Submission of a current resume and an official transcript verifying satisfactory completion of a bachelor's degree or graduate coursework must be submitted to be considered to take courses as a visiting student.