A Success Story
Since the program began yielding high school graduates in 1996, it has experienced impressive success each year.
- 96% of the students involved with LVEP graduated from Lebanon High School.
- 87% of the students involved with the LVEP program have enrolled in post-secondary programs.
- 34 students have graduated from Lebanon Valley College since 2000.
- In the fall 2012, 26 will be pursuing degrees at Lebanon Valley College.
- 105 total students from Lebanon Middle School, Lebanon High School and Lebanon Valley College are currently active participants in the LVEP program.