The purpose of the Intramural Sports program at Lebanon Valley College is to provide healthful exercise, promote leisure education, enrich social competence, and develop group loyalty for the entire college community. All eligible students, staff, and faculty are encouraged to participate fully in the program.
The goals and objectives of the Intramural Sports program are:
- To provide a variety of recreational sports and leisure activities, regardless of ability level or experience.
- To provide a comfortable and relaxed social and recreational atmosphere for ultimate interaction of the entire college community.
- To improve and maintain physical well-being.
- To develop skills in a variety of activities that may be carried on throughout one's life.
- To have an opportunity to release the frustrations and stress of the semester in an acceptable manner.
- To Have Fun!!
Register Through Imleagues
To register for club sports, go to www.imleagues.com/LVC/Registration This link will allow you to create a personal account in the imleagues database for Lebanon Valley College. Captains should register a team name in the selected sport and invite prospective team mates to register under that team name. If you have any questions you can email Melissa Byler. League games are played in the evenings, Sunday through Wednesday. Tournaments are one day events. Dates and specific information are available on imleagues.com. All captains and players will be guided to take a quiz prior to registering.
Co-Ed Flag Football League
A team consists of seven players, and a minimum of two females must be on the team to play. The league consists of five weeks of regular season games and a playoff week.
Co-Ed Volleyball League
A team consists of six players, though teams may play with minimum of four players. A minimum of two males and two females must be on the team.
This is a 5-on-5 league with separate leagues for males and females. A team may have up to 12 people on a roster.
Varies each semester.
- Fall 2017– indoor bocce and cornhole
- Spring 2018–kan jam and dodgeball