Through partnerships, programs, services, and student leadership, we support each other, learn from each other, and expand our world views.
- Center for Disability Resources—ensures accommodations and support for community members and educates the campus community about equality and access.
- Center for Global Education—supports students who study abroad or off-campus, as well as international students; provides intercultural learning opportunities across campus.
- Interfaith Honor Society—provides students with opportunities to explore faiths in light of their own religious identity in and beyond the classroom.
- Green Dot—educates the campus community on violence prevention and bystander intervention.
- Office of Intercultural Affairs & Inclusive Programs—provides services and programs to support and mentor students, foster dialogue, and increase understanding across difference.
- Women’s Services & Gender Resource Center—faculty-advised, student-led program that empowers students and educates the campus community about issues surrounding gender and equality.
LVC is more diverse than it has ever been.
- 13.5% of all undergraduates are racially/ethnically diverse.
- Completed and planned facilities enhancements have improved accessibility and provided all-gender bathrooms.
- New partnerships are enhancing diversity through student recruitment.
- Faculty and staff have participated in workshops on social differences, unconscious bias, cross-cultural training, and dialogue facilitation.