- Students must present their current school ID to check out materials.
- Privileges expire every semester.
- Fines are $.25 a day per item with the exception of videos and DVDs which are $1.00 a day per item.
- There is a maximum fine of $10.00 per item.
- Must be a currently enrolled student at an ACLCP institution, reside in a 170-ZIP code, or be LVC alumni.
- Must be in 10th grade or older.
- PA Drivers license or current school ID is required for proof of identification.
- Non-print items such as Audiobooks, CDs, DVDs, and Videos may NOT be checked out by ACLCP, community or alumni borrowers.
- Contemporary and new titles may NOT be checked out by ACLCP, community or alumni borrowers.
- Interlibrary loan is NOT available to ACLCP, community or alumni borrowers.
- A fine of $.25 a day per item will be charged for overdue items.
- There is a maximum limit of 10 items per ACLCP, community or alumni borrower.
- The check-out period is 4 weeks with one renewal.
- The Writing Center computers, Bibliographic Instruction Lab computers and wireless laptops are NOT available to ACLCP, community or alumni borrowers.
- Library privileges are for two years with the exception of any faculty, student or staff from one of the ACLCP institutions. Their privileges last the length of the current semester in which they are actively teaching, enrolled or are employed.
Reference materials and periodicals do not circulate.
Borrowing privileges will be suspended for abuse of library rules.
Patron Record Policy