- Students must present their current school ID to check out materials.
- Privileges expire every semester.
- Must be a currently enrolled student at an ACLCP institution, reside in a 170-ZIP code, or be LVC alumni.
- Must be in 10th grade or older.
- PA Drivers license or current school ID is required for proof of identification.
- CDs & DVDs may NOT be checked out by ACLCP, community or alumni borrowers.
- New titles may NOT be checked out by ACLCP & community borrowers.
- Interlibrary loan is NOT available to ACLCP, community or alumni borrowers.
- There is a maximum limit of 10 items per ACLCP, community or alumni borrower.
- Bibliographic Instruction Lab computers and wireless laptops are NOT available to ACLCP, community or alumni borrowers.
- Library privileges are for two years with the exception of any faculty, student or staff from one of the ACLCP institutions. Their privileges last the length of the current semester in which they are actively teaching, enrolled or are employed.
Reference materials and periodicals do not circulate.
Borrowing privileges will be suspended for abuse of library rules.
Patron Record Policy